🔥 Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

What models would people like to see a flash deal on to close out the month? Whatever the poll results in - we’ll do a flash sale on. Will leave open for the next few hours

• CX-5 Turbo
  • CX-5 Signature
  • CX-9 Carbon
  • CX-9 Signature
  • CX-50 Turbo
  • CX-50 Preferred Plus
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

CX-9 Touring

Last Call for The Poll - Top 2 Results will get the flash sale!

I am a big Mazda fan – I think the CX-90 will be a great car for the $

In for the flash sale on the CX-90.

2 Likes

Seinfeld What GIF by HULU

Huge Post - Flash Sale & CX-90 Pre-Order

Flash Sale - We’ll have two Flash Sale Deals as decided by the votes!

• $399 Fee on All of These Discounted from $599
  • Enhanced Discounts Valid till EOD 2/27

CX-50 Preferred Plus

CX-5 Turbo

CX-5 Carbon

Contact for flash saleEmail jaime@autoleaseninjas.com

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Top 3 Colors
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Desired Drive off Amount
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable)
  • $399 Fee Promo Active till 2/22 at 11:59PM, $599 on all other models

CX-90 Pre Order

• We’re opening up Pre-Orders to All Customers at Invoice for both the CX-90 and CX-90 PHEV, which is likely to be eligible for the $7500. However, we will not know the exact invoice amount until the cars are ready to be ordered, and we don’t know the exact rebate stack either, or, if the full $7500 will be passed. Invoice on CX-9s currently is right around 5.5% off MSRP. We expect these to be well over MSRP, similar to the CX-50s when they first show up, making the discount very strong.
  • Pre-Orders will be allocation based, the manufacturer will allocate a certain amount of each trim to each dealer. We will fill those allocations based on the paid deposit date for each customer, first come, first serve.
  • We will charge a $99 fully refundable deposit to secure a place in line. When you have an allocation, along with the exact discount of your build, we will let you decide if you’d like to move forward with it or not. If so, we will invoice you for the remaining balance of the fee $499. If you no longer wish to order it, we’ll refund it.
  • Please note - the higher trims will likely be the ones landing first, with selects and preferred landing a month or two after the more premium models first hit show rooms.

Instructions for The Pre-Order

Remind me again, if I am going to buy this (the CX-90), but want to work a trade into it, is that going to be possible? I assume with your dealer?

It won’t hold me up on buying, because I have a 2022 Rav4 Prime XSE so I know it will sell fast LOL

And also, I live in NJ. I assume I can just meet at the dealer in NY?

• The General

I submitted an inquiry and waiting for someone to contact me @AutoNinjas

When will it be available at the dealership?

Yep can definitely do a trade in and get you the tax credit. We offer home delivery or dealer pickup. Delivery is free to most places or a small fee if in places like Long Island or deep NJ shore, deep Pa etc

Which model?

Mazda CX 90

interested in cx50 deal. MA resident. Please guide me on how to proceed

Read and follow directions in the 1st post.

Sent in the $99 retainer.

I live right down the NJ Turkpike. Close to Mt. Laurel/Marlton/Cherry Hill area.

• The General
1 Like

Will Mazda be passing through the $7500 on leases?

@Hawkeye81 - posted about this earlier. Won’t know until lease programs come out, and is the reason were making the deposit refundable. It fits the qualifications for the tax credit, and Mazda passed it through with their previous EV, but we don’t know for certain.

Thanks for the clarification! Deposit is in, build link sent, fingers crossed!

1 Like

Yep we’ll post lease programs and notify those with deposits when they come out!

1 Like