🔥 Auto Ninjas May Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $299 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Yep we’ll post lease programs and notify those with deposits when they come out!

1 Like

Is there a disconnect between who runs the website and who responds to emails? I sent payment and emailed Jaime as requested for the CX-90, yet I was asked to please provide payment?

When I responded I already had, I was met with “Okay, great, I will confirm that now” ?

So now I am confused on what’s going on.

Think you were mistaken from looking into the CRM, we were saying the $99 (which we confirmed after that you had paid) was used to secure your place in line for the order, and then the remainder is due once pricing comes out and the order is ready to be placed - or alternatively - customers can select one of the first “stock” units as they come in, if they don’t want to wait for an order.

Feel free to cc me (thomas) if you’'d like as well. Jaime monitors the thread too.

Regardless - shoot a PM about a specific question you have regarding your deal, rather than on the public thread. Don’t want to get it clogged up

Deals are Updated for March with some crazy discounts!!

• Crazy CX-9 Deals 10% Across the Board, Strong CX-5 Deals as strong as 9.25% off, along with much more!
  • First time we’ve gone this deep on CX-50s along with $720 Lease Cash, up to 9% off!!
  • CX-90 Pre-Orders are Live - $99 Refundable Fee, with the remainder of the fee to be collected when order banks open and pricing is announced.
  • Special Discounted Fee. $99 Special on CX-5 Carbons only (Valid till 3/7 at 11:59PM! By popular demand, we’ve picked one singular trim to give away! For a Fast Start Bonus, we’re all discounting our regular fee (from $599 to $399) From 3/2 to 3/7 at 11:59PM EST!
  • Delivery Policy - Free with any lease return and select locations, $100 to most areas.

Highlighted - $99 Fee Deal
CX-5 Carbon AWD - 8.25% off MSRP!! Avail in Polymetal/Blk or Polymetal/Red

• $33,065 MSRP
  • $369 Per Month
  • 36/10k
  • Inceptions Due at Signing, Loyalty ($500) Included, Remove if N/A
  • CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

PLEASE SEE SPREADSHEET FOR REST OF PRICING! Other brands will be updated later today and tomorrow!

Contact

Email jaime@shopautoninjas.com

• Name & Phone Number (Required as we often communicate via text!)
  • Model of Interest & Trim
  • Reg Zip
  • Top 3 Colors
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Desired Drive off Amount
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable) - VIN, Miles, Lienholder, Accident History
1 Like

Adding a one off deal - these units are cheapies and are almost never sold below MSRP!

CX-5 2.5S AWD - 7.75% off MSRP

• $28,735 MSRP
  • Avail in 3 Color Combos: eternal blue/blk, red/blk, and rhodium/blk
  • $299 Per Month
  • 36/10k
  • $599 Fee

Let’s get these moved asap!

Contact

• Reg Zip
  • Top 3 Colors
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable) - VIN, Miles, Lienholder, Accident History
1 Like

Last day to lock in the carbon promo!

ChapGPT thinks the best compact SUV is a CX-5 - so you should buy one too!

3 Likes

@AutoNinjas do you do any deals in MA? Looks like CX-9s have lower MF than CX-5 for 24/12 lease, though I’d be open to both if the price is right. Where are the better discounts / incentives?

1 Like

Unfortunately we don’t do MA deals bc of the temp issue

Ninja what’s the update on the cx-90? $7,500 passed through ?

We don’t know yet

Looking for a CX9 -Touring Plus with Captain chairs , 24/12. What does this look like in terms of payments?

1 Like

Happy to help - email jaime@shopautoninjas.com

Hi, I’m new to the forum so forgive me for my nubiness. i’m interested in a 2023 CX-5 turbo. are there any deals available for this?
kind regards

2 Likes

Hello, I am interested in a CX5 Carbon Edition 36/12k but I currently have a lease for CX30 21 Select AWD , I would like to trade it. Do you take trade ins? Located in Bergen County NJ.

1 Like

We absolutely do trades

And can help on turbos too @operation2088

• Reg Zip
  • Top 3 Colors
  • Desired Miles Per Year
1 Like

Is this deal done already?

Highlighted - $99 Fee Deal
CX-5 Carbon AWD - 8.25% off MSRP!! Avail in Polymetal/Blk or Polymetal/Red

• $33,065 MSRP
  • $369 Per Month
  • 36/10k
  • [CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR]

Flash Deal - Need 3 Units Moved for Dealer Allocations - $99 Fee

CX-5 Carbon AWD :fire: at 9% Off

• $359 Per Month
  • 36/10k
  • Inceptions Due at Signing, Loyalty Included ($500), Remove if N/A
  • To Lock In: Auto Ninjas - Car Leasing Services
  • Fee is fully refundable if deal falls through paying the fee will secure the promo price.
  • Disclaimer: All other CX-5 Carbon deals after the first 3 will be at the regular discount (8.25%), and $599 Fee. Valid till gone or EOD 3/25

Is this east coast or west coast deal?

east coast!

CX-5 Carbon deal still available? Would you be able to move our current CX-5 lease that has 5 months remaining? It has positive equity, thanks in part to you!