🔥 Auto Ninjas May Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $299 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Is the 4% discount on the cx5 carbon applicable for a purchase as well?

yes it is - at buy rate for leases and for purchases/cash//finance deals

@AutoNinjas guys I’m begging u. just gimme some numbers

I don’t see any email from you - if you’d like to PM me instead feel free - we don’t individually quote on this thread to make sure it doesn’t clog it up.

2 Likes

Kicking off the month with an absolute banger of a deal - 10 % OFF CX-9 GTs!!!

2023 CX-9 GTs - Red/Blk or Red/Sand - All other colors at 9.25% off MSRP

• $47.5K MSRP ~10% off MSRP - Most insane discount since February 2020!
  • $376 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due at Signing
  • 24/10k Term or 24/12k (same rv)
  • NJ Taxes & Fees, Loyalty Included
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

MORE DETAILS & CONTACT

• Flash deal valid till 11/15 or until units are gone (limited amt avail)
  • We are trying to get as many allocations as possible for the upcoming CX-90 in the 2024 Model Year. Similarly Mazda has strongly incentivized the 24 month programs on these to line up with the release of the new model.
  • If you’d like to lock one in - you can pay a retainer asap - just include the one you want to lock in and don’t forget to adjust your tax if you’re not in NJ. If you pay the retainer and everything is reserved your retainer will be refunded. First come first serve
  • Link to pay retainer: The Auto Ninjas LLC
  • Available to NY/NJ/CT/PA customers

If you have more questions and need a specific quote - you can email her! Sale ends November 15th

Email jaime@autoleaseninjas.com

• Name
  • Model of Interest
  • Reg Zip
  • Desired Miles Per Year
  • Desired Drive off Amount
  • Trade/Lease Return Info (if applicable)
3 Likes

No deals on cx-50s turbo premium?

is the MF wrong on here? I’m seeing .00001 in the calc

1 Like

Not a typo, $2k back invoice, .00001 MF, 70% RV, stupid cheap programs this month. I’m shocked I only have a handful of emails. Makes this at a minimum $100 cheaper a month than any 3 row SUV I’ve seen, not to mention given the trim. Can’t remember the last time I saw this type of deal on a non 4xe/frontier/LT1. $48k MSRP and a $376 pmt is bonkers (even cheaper w conquest).

2 Likes

Emailed the details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait so this is an interest free lease? I’m confused lol

APR: 0.02%

Yep interest free lease - Mazda has lost their minds. Technically not interest free i guess 0.02% lol

Post removed

Just emailed my request. Would you please get back to me with a quote?

Yes we will respond in the morning!

just emailed as well. Thank you.

Is the lease for 30 months or 24? The post says 30, however the calculator says 24 months.

Corrected it - a little sleep deprived.

24/10k and 24/12k RV are the same for anyone playing around w the calc

So this is only good for the states listed? Or can I get this in TN?

Cannot do MA - all other states, if you want to pick up we will consider on a case by case basis. No shipping. PA/CT/NJ/NY we can accomodate delivery.

1 Like

When contacting, please also mention Top 3 Color Combos & Whether you’d prefer bench or captain!

1 Like