🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL CDJR FL Deals - Wrangler 4Dr Sport S Gas starting at $325/mo w/ Inceptions NO Loyalty Req'd!

What are the fees charged by your FL Jeep dealer?
Dealer fee?
Doc fee?
Acquisition fee waiver?
I’m 99.99% ready to order the Wrangler 4xe today, of course depending on the fees mentioned above

Doc fee is $999
But keep in mind we don’t mark up the acquisition fee which others do. No waiver for wrangler right now. Our acquisition is $595 - other brokers are at $895 (marked up)

But, to be fair, looking at acquisition plus doc fee, you’re still higher. Yeah, there are other factors and so on. Best to look at the deal as a whole and not look specifically at any one line item. I’m doing just that; sent you an email.

yeah by $100 - we realize that for sure, but were hoping that the proximity/cheaper transport for our FL customers is the real selling point!

1 Like

Oh I’ll keep that in mind for sure. Again, gotta evaluate the whole package. Thanks Nick.

Thanks for the response, so is the Acquisition Fee regional? Seems that some people aren’t paying it

Stand corrected here.

We’re also (at least) 0.5% cheaper on the discount too :slight_smile:

Acq fee is waived on a 4XE lease @ 36 months everywhere this month.

yes - you’re correct - though we’ll verify w zip code! Gotta let Nick answer these next time!

Also keep in mind - we have to use programs when the vehicle arrives, not the month its ordered. Discount locks though.

Isn’t acquisition fee has been waived for 2-3 months? In that case, $999 doc fee makes this deal at least $500 more than the other deals, right?

Was not waived when I picked mine up in February

LC doc is $899, but discount is 9% vs 9.25% with us (add 1 for affiliate)

Pretty much a wash at the end of the day but much more convenient for FL residents. Don’t want to turn the thread into a contest though. Feel free to talk to us via email or pm if you’d like a specific quote

3 Likes

Matt can you please updated the prices on your other brands. I’m shopping around but since some of your car brands say no updated I dunno how true or close the deals are

1 Like

Hi! Yes we will get these updated today for you, however you are always welcome to visit our website autoleaseninjas.com and put in your zip code for our most up to date deals!

are the order books closed for GC 4xe?

I don’t believe so, should still be able to get an order placed, email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with your order and he can get you squared away!

did you have a calculator for the programs on it?

Right now the programs are not showing the $7,500 tax rebate which we are confident will show come May 1, probably just too early right now. Here are the calcs on a 4xe base with and without the $7500 tax rebate

Without Tax Rebate:

With Tax Rebate:

Ordered 2/15 and picked up 4xe Rubicon on 4/23 (Black Hardtop, Both Safety groups). There was a small hiccup during pickup regarding the numbers of the deal but both Matt and Nick were able to resolve the issue quickly.

My only gripe was with the dealership. It still took 3 hours from when I got there to sign the deal, go through finance, and drive away. One would think that since these are pre-negotiated deals that the dealership would have you in and out quickly.

Overall, I would recommend working with ALN. They take the negotiation headache out of the purchase process and I’m extremely satisfied with the deal they put together.

Details and contract here: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Nice! I ordered 02/25 so hopefully i’m close to picking mine up. I also got a 4xe Rubicon the only difference was I got SOT. How long did it take from being built to arrive to the dealer? Mine was built this week.

It took about 3 weeks to arrive after the sticker was generated.