🔥 Auto Ninjas MAY CDJR FL Deals - CLEARANCE SALE 15%-20% OFF Almost Everything In Stock w/ Affiliate!

Any info for ordering the Z06?

Unfortunately we are unable to place Z06 orders at this time, the waitlist with our dealers is just unrealistically long.

However we can do base C8s at MSRP and should arrive around 6-9 months as a 2023 MY!

1 Like

Just got a Mazda CX9 Carbon edition with the help of ALN! What a great experience getting a new car. Great communication and everything went super smooth. Thank you ALN! You guys rock.

2 Likes

Nick please check your email, I have sent a few emails trying to get an update on the Jeep GC on order but haven’t had a response from you.

Hi please message us your name so we can check on this for you! Nick was out of state visiting family this weekend and returned this afternoon so that may be why he has had a slower response time!

Do you know how they are handling placing orders for those on the list? I read orders can be submitted in the next week or so (unofficial source). To be candid, I snagged a spot very high up on a list and am eager to place an order but was told it is unknown when an allocation will show up. Never ordered a car like this so I don’t fully understand how the process works. Appreciate any help!

Which vehicle are you referring to specifically? This can vary on what vehicle you are ordering but typically its first come first serve and those who place orders are put into a list or an order pool and then as the manufacturer opens allocations they start fulfilling the orders starting with the first in line. If the manufacturer gives 10 allocations to that dealer in the first month, then the first 10 orders will be placed and so on. On regular Jeeps this can be pretty much right away for instance, where a Z06 Corvette most dealers have a multi-year waitlist. Feel free to message us or email us for more info!

Heard back from Nick yesterday, thank you.

Awesome! I might just do that!

Updates coming very soon!

In the meantime, how about a poll?

Cuántos personas aquí hablan español?

• Yo! Yo!
  • What did you just say?

0 voters

Hey i sent you a quote over your webpage but no one has replied in 72 hours, is there anything i need to do?

Perhaps it fell into spam - PM us your email and we’ll check it out!

Hi @AutoNinjas , is your jeep dealer in FL ? Are you still doing 10.25% off on any 4xe build? Thanks

Yes our dealer is based in FL and yes we are, however please note the 10.25% is made up of our standard 9.25% discount we have and a bonus 1% discount for being part of the Affiliate program which is completely contingent on the Wrangler being actively on the Affiliate program at time of delivery, not time of order. So as long as the program is still active you can use the 1% bonus discount.

Please send me the details to order a C-8.

Please send an email to Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with your build info, name and zip and he will get you squared away!

Today Only Fast Start Bonus

• Need as many orders in as possible
  • $50 discount today only on FL CDJR brands broker fee

Email nick@autoleaseninjas.com to place an order with your zip code, miles per year, and pdf or link to your spec.

how far are you out on 4xe’s if thats the case. Because thats a pretty big gamble if you tell me they are 6-8 weeks away with incentives changing monthly

If you want the honest truth, 4xe’s order times vary and some are built in 8 weeks, some take longer, it is hard to lock down any sort of exact times in this current state of our world. However I would disagree on it being a gamble for two reasons, one the wrangler programs are historically very stable and rarely change (My 4xe I ordered in November before 22 production started and got mine in Feb, payment was still within $15/mo of what I originally quoted it at with 21 programs) and the fact that these 4xe lease deals are instantly equitable. There is a reason a lot of people here lease them for a few months with a very low payment (considering the high MSRPs) and sell them for profit.

-Matt