🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL CDJR FL Deals - Wrangler 4Dr Sport S Gas starting at $325/mo w/ Inceptions NO Loyalty Req'd!

Looking for a fully loaded 2022 GMC Canyon elevation. Best local deal in Tampa area I could get it $415 per month with just tax tag fees as and first payment as drive off. Msrp $38k… can you beat this deal? Trying to get sub $400 if possible. Lease figures done at 12/39

Why not just DM the broker?

2 Likes

I have never worked with a broker. Not sure how that works.

Appreciate your transparency. Unfortunately some of your broker competitors on this forum are being less transparent by claiming the higher acquisition fees are coming directly from CCAP and are not being marked up by their dealers.

2 Likes

I hope it doesn’t go unnoticed that we’re the only broker not marking it up. Our team contemplated increasing the discount and showing the marked up “$895” acq fee everyone else is charging but ultimately decided that transparency should win out. May not be as catchy as packing it back into the discount though :confused:

2 Likes

To DM a member, follow these steps:

1. Click their Avatar.
  2. Click Message.

OR

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

A hired broker should be 100% transparent with their client and do what’s in their clients best interest and not the dealers. The fact that there are brokers on this forum claiming the higher $895 acq fees are coming directly from CCAP makes me suspicious they are not being fully transparent when you have confirmed the base acq fee is $595.

2 Likes

Did you end up receiving the 4xe? How long was your total wait time if you did?

Right now 4xe’s are anticipated to take a little bit longer, the order banks are pretty filled up, however regular gas Wranglers are being built faster. I would anticipate a 12-16 week wait time now for any 4xe orders based on information provided directly from our dealer’s Jeep rep. Also worth noting, they have stopped producing 2022 Wranglers for dealer stock altogether, they have enough customer orders that they have reverted to customer order fulfillment only for the year.

Please also remember things are constantly changing in this world right now so this info may change again soon, but I can promise the sooner you order the sooner you get one! :grin:

Who else is jumping on the Gladiator Willys Sport train?! :wave:

2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport - https://bit.ly/35RYhsq
Inventory Status: ORDER ONLY (approx. 8-10 weeks)
MSRP: $40,305
Discount: 9%
Term: 39/10k
DAS: $3,000
Payment: $337/mo*
INCLUDES FL TAXES, TAG & FEES
*Must be Tier 1 Credit Approval

For questions please email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com.**

Which base model has power windows? Sport or Willys?

You would need the Sport S for the Power Windows (only Jeep can do this in 2022 lol)

https://autoleaseninjas.net/details?a=AALN|NL113561|108265&carmake=JEEP&carmodel=GLADIATOR&leasemaxcredit=780&leasemaxpayment=3000&leasemiles=10000&leasemoney=3000&leasemonths=39&leasemsds=0&leaseregion=33601&leasetradein=false&searchradius=300

GMC & CHEVROLET DEAL SHEETS UPDATED - COME ONE COME ALL!!

You can switch between all brands on the sheet by switching the bottom tabs.

Please note all of our GMC/Chevy deals are run with Lease Loyalty/Conquest which is the same rebate and pretty much anyone with any lease in their house qualifies.

Also worth noting is it sounds like the GMC orders may be a bit quicker and our dealer will honor the deals on in-stock and inbound also (if lucky enough to catch a close match)!

Any chance you can get the refreshed 2022 1500 trucks on order?

I believe there is a longer wait for those on build orders, however we should still be able to get them placed with the same deal. Please shoot an email to Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with exactly what you are looking for and he can check that out for you!

Is your dealer accepting new orders for GMC Yukon XL SLT’s?

Unfortunately not at this current moment, the order banks are so backed up on Yukons we are looking at a wait time of about a year at the current production rates. If you are interested in still getting an order placed please contact Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with exactly what you are looking for!

Is there a long wait for CX-9s?

Depends on the trim, Carbons seem to have a healthy inbound inventory coming in. Email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com or go on our site and submit an inquiry and we will get you taken care of!

Who’s ready for a Grand Cherokee 4xe?!?! Orders are open!!

2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe - 8.5% OFF MSRP ALL TRIMS

There are no lease programs yet on these since they are too new so we cannot quote lease payments, however we would expect it to receive the same $7,500 tax rebate as the Wrangler 4xe and probably lease extremely well because of that combined with our discount.

Here is a sample lease built using a regular Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 program with a 2% residual reduction (same reduction you see from gas to 4xe on wrangler) and using the $7,500 tax credit rebate based in Florida. This of course is a flawed method but should give a good idea of the ballpark area we are likely looking at. - https://bit.ly/3J9Y8Ps

If you want one before order banks fill up, now is the time to place your orders!

Please email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com with your build order, full name and zip code to get your order started!

1 Like