2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4xe

Ordered through a broker in late August, and the car was delivered to the dealership in central FL late October.

MSRP: $73,250
Term: 39 Month 12k Miles/Year Single Pay
MF: 0.00124
Residual: 54%
Sale Price: $65,000
Rebate: $9,000
Acq. Fee: $895
Dealer Fee: $999
Gov Fee: $760
Broker Fee: $599
Tax (6%): $4,000
Single Pay Total: $28,800

About $3k less in total payment compared to a $0 DAS monthly lease ($815/mo).

4 Likes

Nice deal, wonder if still replicable

This was a flash sale offered by a broker in mid-late August. Highly doubt if the car can be delivered by 12/31 if ordered in November.

Enjoy the new ride!

Not likely, for at least three reasons: (1) MSRP jumped about a month ago, (2) --the current money factor is much higher than this promotional rate-- (edit: this deal’s MF was due to one-pay; still, November’s MF may increase), and (3) and one of the rebates ($500) ends today.

Thanks for making this deal happening!

The MF was lower due to a single-pay lease. The base October MF is 0.00196 for 39 month lease.

1 Like

Looks like you got the max Mark Up of $300 on the Acquisition fee. Standard Acq. Fee is $595. @AutoNinjas advertises a Non Marked Up Acquisition Fee. Has that changed?

Depends on the approval, we share a copy of all approvals if a client requests it. Some are $595, some are $895.

I saw a note “$300 markup approved” on dealer’s screen next to the acquisition fee line. Not sure if this is true, but the dealer’s financial manager said he cannot remove it.

@AutoNinjas this is called a Mark Up. Standard Acq. fee is $595.

As @dongwenxuan stated:
“I saw a note “$300 markup approved” on dealer’s screen next to the acquisition fee line. Not sure if this is true, but the dealer’s financial manager said he cannot remove it.”

No - it has an acquisition fee and lets you know what the approved mark up is - in that case up to $300 - to $1195.

If it was marked up i’d be happy to have the dealer cut you a check back.

@AutoNinjas Do you recall these posts you made about the Acquisition Fee?

This is contradictory to ccap’s posted information which states that a $300 markup is allowed on any base acq fee of “$595 OR HIGHER”.

Further, there have been people that have been given acq fees of more than $895, which can only happen with a base fee higher than $595.

What doesnt exist in any of the public facing ccap information is anything that says the base acq fee is $595.

Reference my post above where @AutoNinjas in their posts state $595 is the base acquisition fee and they don’t mark it up.

Yes, do reference his posts.

This contradicts their previous statements on the topic.

I did ask about the base acq. fee of $595 at the dealership, but was informed that $895 was coming from CCAP, and that “$300 approved markup” allowed the dealer to mark up another $300 to $1,195.

Yes, that seems correct, I can review again w the dealer if needed. Congrats again on the car!