August VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

OK,

My last post going into the weekend. The deals are on fire, and the inventory is good. 2 e-Golfs on the ground. $9750 Off MSRP. I have 2 Base Outbacks which are hard to find in the reigon. 3 Base Imprezas as well. The VW deals are all good, and if it’s on the spreadsheet, then I have it in stock.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call or Text Me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Hi Dustin,
We have a 2017 Outback Premium lease that is ending Sept. 12.
What can you do on another Outback Premium, no other options, 15K, white?
Thanks,
David

Seth did a fantastic job this Sunday on a 2019 VW Jetta R-Line for my son. Son wanted at first to purchase his current 2017 Jetta SE lease but after going to local dealership to view new Jetta’s he decided to get into another lease (Friday). Spoke with a VW dealership that I worked with in the past for his best lease deal. He gave me, what I thought was a great lease deal so my son decided to pull the trigger. On Sunday we went to a local VW dealership in San Diego and while looking at his next color SE, he noticed the R-Line. When the local dealership report they would match the LA deal, and my son had his old VW Jetta there, we decided to price out the R-Line. The sales manager came up with numbers and they where $30 more for SE and a lot more for the R-Line. I reviewed the LA lease numbers and discovered the quote was pre-tax (I never ask for pre tax but complete monthly payment). A bit pissed off I contacted Seth and his quotes where lower. Then I asked for R-Line 10K miles and his quote was $40 less a month. He said he had one dark grey R-line left and come down. 45 min later we arrived and 80mins latter we drove off with the R-Line. Great experience, solid sales staff and best lease deal. Thanks Seth you da man!

4 Likes

Programs change month to month.

Hackers keep scooping up my e-Golfs. Another one sold yesterday. I got 2 new ones in today. Both SE models. Urano Grey or White, take your pick. Take $9750 off on a purchase, or if you want to lease one, I have it up on the spreadsheet.

Deals on all VW and Subaru in stock.

See them here: VW and Subaru Socal Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

This will be my last post going into the weekend. The deals are not getting better, but the inventory is ripe for the picking. I have 4 e-Golfs on the Grounds. 3 SE and 1 SEL. $9750 off MSRP on a purchase, or if you want to lease the deals are on the sheet. Great deals on All VW (except Golf R), and the Subaru deals are also great as usual.

See my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

My thread went off topic so I’ll redo my weekend post:

Hackers keep scooping up my e-Golfs. Another one sold yesterday. I got 3 new ones in today. Both SE models. Urano Grey or White, take your pick. Take $9750 off on a purchase, or if you want to lease one, I have it up on the spreadsheet.

Deals on all VW and Subaru in stock.

See the deals: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

Give him one rational reason why he can’t refuse to provide his services to you or anyone else.

1 Like

oh he can refuse to do anything he does not want to do. who said he couldn’t?

He invited me to pick up a car from his inventory, and then he just stopped responding (anyone would expect a response at this point, no?). He simply wasn’t responding (without knowing who I am on this forum), and I was just curious.

this is already ridiculous. Urus, if you want to keep arguing, I would but I don’t see a point. If you have a point, point it.

I did, but you missed it

If that was your point, I think I already explained I never made a claim that he or any other dealer could not refuse to provide services to anyone. So your so called “point” was a non-starter and an irrelevant one at best.

One e-Golf SE left, and 1 e-Golf SEL on the ground. We had one hacker buy 4 e-Golfs! $9750 off MSRP plus you still get all the Federal and State Rebates and Credits.

Also tons of great leases. Pick one out before Labor day when the inventory gets gutted.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deal.

Dustin
442-273-6566

What color is the Forester Touring on the sheet? Also do you have any Forester Limiteds with package #32? (and how much for lease $)?

Final posts going into the weekend. I got 2 e-Golf SE in today. So I have 3 e-Golf on the ground. These go quick, so don’t delay. $9750 off on a purchase, and if you want to lease it’s up on the spreadsheet.

The deals are all smoking hot on VW and Subaru.

See my deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Dustin
442-273-6566

What is the pricing for the Atlas SE for 15K mileage ?

What is the final sale price for SEL premium for purchase? Is it 39925-9750 or 34750-9750?

$9750 off MSRP

I am currently sold out of e-Golf SE’s (thank you hackers) I have 1 SEL in stock, and 4 more SE at the port about 2 weeks out.

Just announced and effective immediately there is a bonus $750 in dealer cash on all Atlas SE and SEL V6. I have passed this $750 on to all my hacker deals. I put one up on the sheet line #7. Works out to be a less then 1% deal. Don’t wait until Labor Day when the inventory gets gutted.

See the deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Dustin
442-273-6566

What is the pricing for the Atlas - Line 7 on your spreadsheet, with 15K mileage