August VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Attn Hackers: The Froth is Real.

July was another bang up month with the hackers coming out in strong numbers.

I am just getting the August spreadsheet going.

All VW deals will carry over with the exception of Tiguan SE which have gone $250 Backwards, and Atlas SE which has also gone backwards $750.

I got three e-Golfs SE in, and they literally sold right off the truck. I have 1 more scheduled for tomorrow and another 3 at the port. I am $9750 off on a purchase on these vehicles. This seems like the way to go on these right now.

The Subaru deals are as fantastic as always. Impreza Auto is under $200 with just drive offs down.

See the new deals here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

These deals apply to SOCAL. If you want to lease a Subaru or VW and you live in SOCAL, please let me know what you are looking for and I can work up a custom quote.

Call or Text Me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Hi Dustin,
I am in Chandler AZ. Interested in Subaru Outback Limited trim which you showed @ 313$.
What do I need to to do to get these numbers here in Chandler?

Thanks
Jimble

I got 1 Urano Grey e-Golf SE on the ground. $9750 off M.S.R.P. First Come First Serve.

1 Like

I don’t lease well but I am rare. Come and Buy Me!

3 Likes

12% off MSRP? :joy:

Only in your Lease Hackr Dreams…

1 Like

That color is awesome! Looks like a tasty skittle

3 Likes

I’m trying to work on a SEL Premium deal for 39/10 with 7.5% sales tax. MSRP is $39,890. I can’t get them to go lower than $450/mo $0 DAS (I’d have to pay first month upfront). Is this a good deal? Dealer said employees get 11% off MSRP.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Is the $9750 off MSRP with or without the EV rebate and tax credit?

No you still get those. You are responsible for collecting any other eligible tax rebates or credits.

OK Hackers,

I just got 2 Base Outbacks in stock 1 white and 1 grey. I put them up on the sheet. Don’t wait because they don’t last long.

I still have 2 e-Golf in Stock. I am $9750 off MSRP and you are still eligible for an additional $11000 in State and Federal Rebates and Credits.

All the deals are hot. See them here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

These deals apply to SOCAL. If you want to lease a Subaru or VW and you live in SOCAL, please let me know what you are looking for and I can work up a custom quote.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

I think there’s a typo in the yearly mileage for the outback base. You have down 1k.

I fixed it thanks.

Thank you. Pretty impressed by that aggressive Outback deal. Does Subaru allow any MSDs?

No, MSD’d with Subaru. You really want to MSD on a .00020 Money Factor?!?!?! Don’t over think it.

Just asking…I’m new to this site/learning how this all works.

Do you have the price for a 2020 Subaru Outback limited ? Cash Purchase

MSRP is the price for a 2020 Outback.

Sold my last e-Golf SE to a hacker last night, but luckily I got another delivered this A.M. e-Golf SE in Urano Grey. I am $9750 off MSRP on the purchase of all e-Golfs in stock. (I also have an SEL in stock) After you purchase the e-Golf you are eligible for an additional $11000 in State and Federal Tax Credits and Rebate. That’s a total of $20750 in rebates and credits/discounts on a 33K car. Who wants to come and scoop on up?

See the deals here:

VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Also the Lease Deals are strong as always. Tiguan, Jetta and Atlas for VW, and all Subarus especially Outback and Impreza.

I just got 3 base Outbacks in stock, and there is a shortage of these in the region.

Dustin
442-273-6566