🐘 August BMW Thread - 2019 BMW X1 - 1k DAS - MAX MSD - $299 / month plus tax - $37,995 MSRP

Get me OL code
You get an extra 500 bucks
That’s with everything

It has some options
Not that bad
31O-9O9-39O5
Call or text

Any 530e (preferably with xdrive) with active driving assistant plus package? Also do you do out-of-state transactions?

1 Like

Yes
We will ship you a demo one easier :slight_smile:

Yes, you’re right. That’s what I meant, the 2-door coupe. Thanks!

math fun 4 U !

So if you broker 10 cars a month that would be a large bottle every 3 days.

Do you have a drinking problem ?

2 Likes

Haha gotta love the blue!!!
I’ll start accepting Byredo Black Saphron soon as well so I can slow it down on the drinking :wink:

This Guy needs this car moved TODAY - So Jump on the opportunity - Lowered to $4500 from $5500
2019 750i

It’s a favor on my end to him so Please bring me a large bottle of Black lable AND a bottle of Byredo Black Saffron**** – Get me drunk and make me smell good and the car is yours!!!

come on guyyyyssss - It’s a 127k msrp car for $697 a month including tax - More like a joke how cheap it is

1 Like

if only! amazing deal and love that dang color

1 Like

Someone was talking about wrapping it - The sky is the limit if you get creative with it

oh have about 5000+ stickers on my current car, would NEVER do that to a vehicle like that :smiley:
Maybe this: https://www.worldofbuzz.com/malaysian-man-covers-jaguar-entirely-toy-cars/ ha!

1 Like

Come on already - Get this one or find someone to take it - I would consider it myself if I needed a car!

That’s a real BMW individual color? Wowza

@michaelfuchs would be all over this

Someone get him a membership

1 Like

Funny Story
A few months back we put this up
Some guy in Texas wanted to get it and paint it Alpina Green :slight_smile:

Now, lovers of neon pus metallic can choose between VW or BMW.

1 Like

This local shop just wrapped an 8 in a pretty cool shade of green.

1 Like

Any deal on 430i?

1 Like

Ballpark, what does this cost? Our RX looks like it’s been shit at and hit.

I ordered some touch-up paint from Ebay, but when I went outside to face the mayhem with that tiny touch-up brush I just LOLd.

Ha!

A full 3M wrap?

Not sure! The only thing I have wrapped is a roof of a car (black roof/white car) and it was $300.

I’m sure some folks here have wrapped and would know. My gut says a high end shop wants $2500-4000.

Thanks. I don’t think a low-rent SUV is worthy of a high-end wrap. We’ll just continue driving around looking like riffraff.

Sorry to clutter your thread…

I think @CaliforniaLeaseDeals likes the free bumps!

3 Likes