đŸ”„ October 2023 Toyota Inventory is Back and Hot Deals Await! Florida/Tampa/Miami

Hey Rocky, welcome back to Leasehackr! Any incoming Prius LE or Prius Prime SE inventory?

PJ

no you didn’t. you were clobbering people over msrp lol

5 Likes

good evening in this region we do not get many Prius Prime we received one all year last year, we have been able to keep up with deposits on traditional Prius, and will have an allocation that runs next week we may get some available.

1 Like

Hello there! Just want to say that Tom and his team were absolutely amazing. I reached out to Tom after seeing this post and he immediately sent me the information on a Highlander that we were interested in. He was very detailed and attentive in his responses and no questions was left unanswered. We planned our trip that same day and drove up to Tampa from Miami and stayed overnight. He changed his schedule and came in early to meet us at the dealership.

We were at the dealership for no more than 30 minutes before everything was signed and we were ready to go. He accommodated us in every way possible and the deal we got is unbeatable. Thanks so much to Tom and his team. Definitely won a customer for life.

2 Likes

Happy to see you guys back - will the website with the code be coming back to see easy deals? Have a lease coming up soon. Thanks

1 Like

as allocations are getting bigger yes it will be back, we did change over our website provider so we do have a new website for the community that will be coming back up as well. Until then if you reach out to Tom he can get the information over to you.

1 Like

I think there was a miscommunication over email. I will reach out again. Thanks.

Above would be an emailing explains that the inventory tool has been down and it was a known issue from TMS. Tom was not able to give you pricing because of that.

I am looking for a Sienna AWD, preferrably woodlands edition. Is there one available?

good morning we currently do not have any Sienna available in inventory, if you reach out directly to Tom he can get some information to be added to our allocation list.

Thank you! I sent Tom a message just a while ago and hoping to get that information.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

Reviews belong in seller’s review thread. Please don’t spam inventory’s threads with reviews

Do you have any of the new Sequoias?

Good Morning Currently we do not have any Sequoia, if you reach out to Tom directly he can get your information for when we do have one available.

It’s October and we have a great selection of vehicles in stock. If you have any questions about what we have available or what the prices are, please contact Tom 352-428-1464 or Tjones@stadiumToyota.com

Can you please assist me with information about SETF in this topic on Wiki?List of Lenders that Allow MSD for Money Factor reduction

Do you have any Tundra SR in stock or being allocated soon? Do you have the $1000 credit for using TFS financing for Tundras?

Any deals on a BZ4X lease for 24m in 33024?