🍊 AUG '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

Thanks, Mani - I just PM’d you.

Any deals on a 2020 pilot EXL?
Also is there any loyalty on these? My pilot lease is ending now

Yes. Its in the main post. The last vehicle on the list is the Pilot EXL

Is the Pilot 2WD or AWD?

Hi all - I have to give a huge A++++ recommendation to Mani (@mani_is_kool) as a broker. He helped me secure an amazing Honda Civic deal for my mother-in-law during the crazy end-of-year time.

Mani’s advertised price stayed the same when I got to the dealership, and the whole process was 45 minutes at the dealer. The price saves my MIL almost $3k over the term of the lease compared to what she was quoted at a dealer in person.

In addition to great prices, Mani was incredibly responsive, and from the first call to driving the car off the lot in her desired color was under 48 hours. I can’t wait to do my next deal with Mani!! Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Thank you for the giving the opportunity to help you and your mother in law. Enjoy the new car. Thanks

Hi Mani. Do you have any update on January offers?

Plz send me a pm with the requested information in the original post and I will reach out to you. Thanks.

Hi Mani I sent you a PM and haven’t heard back, did you receive it?

I did not receive. Can you please resend? Thanks.

JAN 2020 UPDATE has been completed on main post !

2019 Civics are sold out now. CRV EXL pricing has been updated.

Sorry for the delayed response. Numbers for Feb remain same as Jan.

One last CRV EX available at $280+ tax with loyalty or $294+tax without Loyalty !!!

1 Like

Hey Mani, please check your PM. Interested in the CRV.

Thanks,

Replied.
CRV EX is still available

2020 Accord touring hybrid ?

STEAL DEAL (SOLD) posted in main body. Somebody take this 2019 Passport for $295+ tax with loyalty or conquest !!!

1 Like

Added the 2020 Civic LX and also the ACCORD.
The Accord is the best deal to go for this month. Never seen them priced this low. Simply the best stretch for the dollar for its category. Whats crazy is if someone can Stack College grad and basically go almost $220+ tax !!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Honda Accord LX
Monthly Payment: $254+t or $234+t with Loyalty :fire::fire::fire:
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
Available Incentives: College Grad $500 rebate can be applied

PM sent about the passport