🍊 AUG '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

10/29/2019 UPDATE: CIVIC LX PRICE REDUCTION !!!

I have 3 units available for the CIVIC LX at $199+tax with 1st DAS only which have to be taken off the lot before Thursday afternoon. If interested, please send me a PM with
Name:
Phone number:
Email address:

Thank you.

Do you mean 2009, and 10/29 respectively

1 Like

Shoot, let me fix that. Thanks for catching lol. Fixed.

Sure, but still wrong date lol

1 Like

Arggghh hahahah fixed !! Lol thanks bud

Hey Mani
I’m in South Florida looking to lease an Accord LX. Could you please reach out to me?

Replied to your PM.

Is it too early to start talking about finding deals on 2020 Accords? Can’t seem to find any information online. The dealers I talk with are still trying to get the '19’s out the door, but I would rather have a 2020 Accord.

1 Like

Why would you want a 2020 when it’s pretty much the same as the 2019?

1 Like

Sure if you want to pay a much higher price for basically the same car. I don’t see any major refresh for 2020 Accords

True, pay a little more now and get back more when you sell it to Carmax in three years for a one year newer car. Vs. paying less now and getting back less in three years with a car that is one year older.

Updated 11/21/2019
Just did a College Grad Rebate Civic lease for $185+t a month !

1 Like

Adding Brand New 2020 HONDA CIVIC SI SEDAN
$299+tax 36/10K

Sent you a PM

December Deals have been updated !!!

1. Very limited inventory on the 2019 Civic’s and CRV’s. Do not risk waiting too long or else you will be loosing out on the lowest prices of the year on these models.
  2. 2019 Accords are SOLD OUT! No loyalty on the 2020 models. I can’t remember the number of people who I warned not to wait till December and they are now left with no luck specially loyalty owners !
  3. 2020 PILOT Program is starting very strong !!! Loyalty and Conquest offer and 2020 hasn’t even started !!!

Limited numbers of Civic LX at $199 !!!
Someone grab these PILOTS !!!

Any deals on the Odyssey EX-L?

On the 2020? No incentives yet. Please send me a pm with requested information in original post. Thanks.

1 Like

I have ONE UNIT ONLY

2020 Honda Pilot LX
$329+tax !!! 36/10K!!!

2019 Civic LX Price reduction !!!
$195+tax with only 1st DAS Limited units left !