*AudiGuan* thanks everyone

The only deal I see is the same A3

@Alex
lol yeah the a3 deal hasn’t changed much. But its the cheaps lease you can get on an Audi atm =p.
But some cars are actually a lot better.

Hello Guan, any 19 A4 P+ deals? 12k/15k. No loyalty. Located in Los Angeles.

Anything on that Q8?

Yeah its really nice lol. @Bo_Tond There are some incentives on the base(prem) version.

Do I qualify for loyalty if I currently lease a VW? What can you do on a Q3?

Unfortunately Audi loyalty work with 2009 Audi’s or newer.
Pm me a stock number for a Q3 and Ill give you a quote. Q3’s leases are ok.

Hi Guan, I’m very interested in a Q3. But I don’t live in Santa Monica anymore. Do you think it’s possible to negotiate (with any Audi dealership) to get to around $350 with $0 drive off? Or anything remotely close to that? Just asking for your professional opinion based on how Q3s are leasing right now. :slight_smile:

@Ashpes

Hi there. Currently Q3s are hard to come by. We are waiting for the 2019 Q3s to come in. (probably around summer time). Most q3s will have some packages included so getting to your payment is going to be pretty hard. Also they are not really leasing that well. I would just wait until more are available and see what the market is like during that time.
-Guan

Any one looking for a Audi deal now is the time =p.Text me. I will update the post with an a4 and a3 deal.

The A3 leasehackr score of 11.(13% off befoe incentives/rebates)

A4 leasehackr score of 10.1 (12% off before incentives/rebates)

Is there any conquest incentive on the A4?

@Arali

Mmm. No not at this time. Right now the conquest incentive only applies to 2019 A6, A7, A8.

@AudiGuan possible for a 10 or 15k?

Hi @jchanggg

Yes you can go 10k or 15k miles. the payment will increase though.

For anyone who qualifies for Audi Loyalty, on the a4,
You are looking at a 22% total discount after everything. good until 4/1/19

How are the numbers for April looking? Looking at S3, A4, Q5 possbly.

Any updates on April deals? Have a lease ending end of month but can exit sooner if need be.

Hello All,
I just got the rates. working on a lease for a3, a4

Text me at 5103842663

How do the incentives look for April?