Audi SUV at MSRP

Audi SUV Long Island - Made about 8 phone calls to dealers, stated let’s cut to the chase want MSRP deal with normal paperwork fees. Had no interest in visiting dealer showrooms. Found two dealers one upstate NY the other in CT. Told them to send over the sales orders and I will sign today. One said did I mention dealer adjustment fee of 2.5k?? I said not what we discussed, goodbye. The CT dealer came thru with MSRP, no surprises. All the Long Island dealers wanted 2k to 5k over list. Spent three hours on my search and saved few K. It was worth it.

3 Likes

What was the car? What was the deal?

So you bought a car for sticker price congratulations I am so glad you posted here to tell everyone what a spectacular deal you got lol

10 Likes

Ha ha used to get 10% to 20% off. Now accept sticker as hacker deal.
Also secured new Porsche 911S at sticker not easy to do arriving in May. No longer leasing since the market has changed.

2 Likes

The 911 is more impressive at sticker hehe

1 Like

Audis can be ordered with 2 to 4% off msrp

what car? any addons? was there a trade? Post a contract? all this says is “I got an Audi at sticker.” Add more info to make it a useful datapoint

Considering 3000 Audi were taken away by Aquaman and his fish buddies …
Getting MSRP in the East Coast is not that bad.

1 Like

No trades buying three cars got them all at MSRP. I know that is horrible…LOL. Did not spend months or weeks looking. Just changing up my current fleet of 5 cars. With gains in Stock Market over past few years was fine not haggling for every dollar and wanted to live now.

Q5, arriving in next two weeks, than 911S arriving end of May, also purchased Mercedes GLE 450 arriving in May. No trades in my deals, no leases this time around cars all purchased. Have Porsche 911 that will get traded in too highest bidder…Porsche and Mercedes dealer will check out my trade and I will take the sales tax discount. I am happy that all that matters. Try buying a 911S at sticker and getting it delivered this May…not happening. Ordered the 911S last August. One Mercedes dealer in Brooklyn quoted me 20k over MSRP for GLE450…I laughed. Most Mercedes dealers in NY area wanted 5k over sticker.

Quite frankly if you buy a Porsche and keep it 6 to 10 years it’s the cheapest car to own. It historically has strong resale value compared to other high end cars. This will be first time in long time my fleet will have no leased cars. Lease subsidies have ended with chip shortages. Read the other day car supply is 1M today last year this time it was 3M new cars on dealer lots. It is just a supply and demand imbalance.

What’s the point of the Q5 and GLE? One for the Mrs.?

Q5 for daughter and Mrs gets the GLE.

2 Likes