Audi S4 Premium Plus?

@legendsauto Just decent?!?

1 Like

@huud I did the deal.

1 Like

Chicago 60654- Premium plus S3 lease ends in two weeks. I pay 603 a month. 12k/36 paid no money down. I am not understanding why the monthly numbers on the 2019 S3 and s4 are so much higher. The S3 is now 770 per month. The premium plus S4 (which is what I guess am really interested in at this point given how high the S3 is now) Is at 725. 36 months, 12,000 miles no money down, includes Audi care.

Is this really the the best I can do?

Get an M3 for that kind of money

You state those prices as if they are fixed/not negotiable. Have you negotiated at all? Post your quote details if you want folks to help.

No. You can do better than that. Aim for 10% discount before incentives and there should be 4K to 5k of incentives including loyalty.

Just replaced my S3 lease for an S4. With the 2020 model A4 announced Audi is pushing hard to sell them.

Got an S4 (MSRP $62050) , with Sport package, black Optics etc. for $549/month (no tax, in NH). With $2k DAS (fees and first month payment). Didn’t get the hugest discount, but I was happy. I qualified for 5500 in incentives (including loyalty)

Here’s the deal numbers

Sure, and thank you-

Because I live in Chicago, to avoid a 8% city tax (on top of the 9.5% sales tax) called “Chicago Use Tax” they (Audi) are putting me in somehing called “Premier Purchase,” which assesses a 1.75% interest rate instead of a money factor. Yes, I’ve shopped around. Frustrating.

I would love to sublease my S4… but the liability scares me… have 13 months left.

Interestingly, a rep at Fletcher Jones told me last night “we don’t deal with MSDs” and suggested I go elsewhere to get any deal even remotely close for an S4 to those discussed on here.

First rule of leasehackr is you don’t talk about leasehackr lol. You need to walk the dealer into the deal. Starting off by mentioning this site or some crazy deal posted on here will result in hitting a brick wall.

1 Like

That’s interesting because I got my Q7 at Beverly Hills (owned by fletcher jones) and they were more than willing to do MSD. That said, the sales manager miscalculated the quote (not intentionally) with the msd and the finance dept caught the error. I just ended up doing a 1 pay instead because the rate is slightly less and they were willing to knock some extra money off the deal just to get it done.

I leased my S4 in march with max MSDs. They have to be taught how to do it. They should call audi FS like my dealer did.

How do you mention some of the deals you know are out there and possible then when their initial offer is super high and no where near what it could get to?

Genuinely asking as I have not negotiated a lease yet. Tips appreciated.

“Hi I would like 12% off your S4 Premium Plus before incentives, is this something you can do with a base money factor?”