Top view camera system with Virtual 360° view
Traffic sign recognition
Ventilated front seats
Wireless phone charging pad
Audi beam “rings”
Cargo cover
Audi Guard protection kit

5 Likes

Congrats on your deal. Numbers look solid. Post pictures.

Well done! Jealous - I would take this deal in a heartbeat right now!

Which incentives got you to $15k?
West Coast I’m seeing this:
And I even have $1k Association
but that only tops out to $13,800

Are those all untaxed incentives?

In CA, those are all taxed.

1 Like

Then how come it’s only 1K DAS and those incentives are listed under untaxed. I’m confused.

Apologies for not being able to answer questions. The night I brought home the car I hoped on a plane overseas. I was stressed to get this done before I left. I honestly only drove the car home and had no time to play with it or check it out. Once I get back, I’m post the numbers from my contact. I did have to finagle the calculator to get my down payment to $1000.

2 Likes

Hoping to replicate something similar. My lease is up in two months for 21 SQ5. E tron would be nice

Congrats ! this is a great SUV. Having driven it for 4 months now, I love it even more. and i haven’t spent a single penny on gas or charging for the 4000 miles I have put on the car - there is a plug and charge EA station very close to where i live, audi covers unlimited charging.

For how long Audi covers charging? I wasn’t aware of this

2 years unlimited charging for the Q8 etron, 3 years for the etron GT. The free charging incentive alone has helped me sell a few EV’s from time to time

Agree, it’s one of the reason I went with Audi. The free charging is a huge bonus. I had the ID.4 but that was 2 years of a POS car. Would never get a true VW again. I’m just back from overseas and had my first day driving the car. Really like it so far. Trying to figure out all the bells and whistles now.

1 Like

awesome deal! Which norcal dealer did you work with?