Audi Q7 Quattro 45 TFSI Premium

Sorry if I have posted incorrectly as I am new to this. I got this deal yesterday and now I am having buyer’s remorse.

Can you all please provide your expert opinion if this is a good deal?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Q7 Quattro Premium with convenience package, towing package, Audi Beam Rings, Pano Roof.
MSRP: $60705
Selling Price: $53595 ($55894 with Audicare and Audi Lease End Protection)
Monthly Payment: $650 including tax ($700 with Audicare and Audi Lease End Protection)
Drive-Off Amount: $1500
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12000
MF: I cant remember. I did leasehacker calculator and it gave 9 years. The dealer said they are giving at buying rate which I believe was at 1.49%.
Residual: $33387
Incentives: Costco credit $2000
Region: CA Nor Cal

I got Audicare for $25 per month($875) and Audi Lease End protection for $25 per month ($875). Should I keep these options or cancel it?

Appreciate your help!

1 Like

Why buyers remorse? Initial 12% off msrp but they step it back with the Audicare and End of lease coverage. Effective payment $691. This is a good deal on Q7 Premium with 12k miles. You got the audicare, it also bumped your residual

I personally would skip the end of lease coverage. I’ve turned in Audi’s before without it and had no issues.

Enjoy the truck.

It’s always in your best interest to verify mf and incentives prior to talking to the dealer so you can know if they’re marking up the mf or rolling any incentives into your discount. It’s difficult to really evaluate this without the answer to those.

Thanks Lucas!

Hi,
MF was 0.00053

Does this make it a good deal?

Thanks

Have you confirmed no other incentives? I thought these had some lease cash on them.

Only costco $2000

Enjoy the car; cancel lease-end protection.

If it’s at buy rate with the incentives correct, it looks like a plenty reasonable deal.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]