Audi Q5 premium - Should I take it? Please share your knowledge

Hi, I’m currently negotiating a 2019 Premium Q5 w/ moonroof. The best I’ve managed to negotiate is:
39MO / 12k
CASH DOWN $500
MONTLY $500 W/TAX INCLUDED
MSRP $48,305
RESIDUAL $25,601
RESIDUAL 53%
SELLING PRICE $41,678.8 (13.7% discount from MSRP)
DISCOUNTS $6,626.0
CAPITALIZED COST $35,052.84

If I want to add Audi Care and excessive wear and tear it would be an incremental $49 per month ($549)

Do you guys think this is a good deal or can I do better?

What state are you in and are you saying they’re charging $50/month for AudiCare + excess wear protection? What about MSDs?

Hi, you’re reading it correctly.

With Audicare + Excess wear and tear protection: $549 per month tax included

Without:$500 a month tax included

State is Florida

Not sure about MSDs

Get the AudiCare it should only add like $12-$14 per month. And max out MSDs, forget the lease wear coverage

2 Likes

Thanks for the Reco. Pardon my lack of knowledge but I’m not totally clear on what are the MSDs or how to max them out. Could you elaborate and give me some tips on maxing them out?

That looks like a solid deal. Agree with @gc2a about Audicare. Excess wear and tear is almost always a waste of money.

Check what the incentives are for your area, are you getting loyalty/conquest incentives, what else? You can check via https://www.audiusa.com/special-offers with your zipcode.

1 Like

Multiple Security Deposits. It’s a refundable sum of money you leave at lease inception in order to lower the MF, saving you $40-$60/month.

1 Like