Audi Q4 Etron or 2023 MachE Lease Deal checks

2023 Mache premium lease deal - is it really bad? Final was 5k out of pocket, 450/month 36 months. Sorry, first time post

Did you already pick it up?

nooooo, supposed to get it Monday, haven’t even put a deposit.

I would run for the hills. I wouldnt pay 600 net for this. Plenty of cheaper ev’s. If you want to pay 600 take an mdx

4 Likes

Don’t. The next 30-60 days will be very aggressive with EV and PHEV as dealers look to move '23s. Ford is flush with '23 MachE and moving like 10w30 in Alaskan winter. As soon as you walk that deal will get better and the dealer will be pestering the shit out of you.

Personally I’m holding out for the S60 Recharge to replace my 530e. 3.8 0-60, AWD and the 40 mile battery only range is more than enough for the daily rounds.

3 Likes

You think the prices come down more? I spent all Friday trying to find a better deal but nothing came of it.

Moved to “Ask the Hackrs”

1 Like

Mind describing a bit more of how you spent your Friday ? Please dont say you were walking into dealerships…

What does this have to do with the numbers? But, no, not walking in.

Everything…

1 Like

You’ll pay half of this price to drive a comparable Nissan Ariya, Polestar or Hyundai Ioniq 5, or even a Mercedes or Volvo at a similar payment.

Check the marketplace as there are a lot of better NY deals. Topics tagged ny

2 Likes

What is your target deal on this, based on well-researched discounts, and the lease programs as they apply to you?

truthfully, I would have been “happy” with 450/month, first months only out of pocket, but I’m not sure if that is reasonable. I see soo many deals online for similar purchases, some way worse, some way better, that I’m kinda in the middle and not sure what is or isn’t a good deal.

This is what I’m trying to get at. You need to work out what this should lease for, not what you’d be happy with. You can determine if you’d be happy with the number after you work out what it should be.

2 Likes

New to leasing cars so this is kinda why i posted? Do you have any idea on numbers or…?

I have no clue with a Mach E should be in NY. What you need to do is put together a target deal, based on researched pre-incentive discounts, and the lease programs as they apply to your situation. This can help get you started:

2 Likes

Okay, I appreciate the link and I’ll look now, thank you

Premium used 22 Mach e can be had for under 30k. For the same out of pocket after 4 years you’d own it vs handing back the keys.

If you want an EV there are many others on par or better than the Mach E you can lease for zero down and in the 300s

Go to the marketplace here and ask a broker for a quote.

2 Likes

Whatever deal you come up with avoid down payments. Good luck!

2 Likes

Why did you choose Mach-E? Is that a must have car or is it any EV car of any brand?

Ford hasn’t has a good EV lease programs in like forever thinking they have something people will pay above and beyond only to be stuck with all aged inventory no one wants

2 Likes