Audi q4 etron 2023

2023 Q4 etron 50 prestige in Ohio
36 month / 10,000 miles
Msrp: 66k
$749 month with $749 due at signing (Audi care and tax included)

Is this an okay deal?

Gut reaction? No.

But there isn’t a lot of detail to help people here evaluate the offer.

Is this base MF? How much is the dealer discount, and which incentives are applied?

Costco? PenFed?

Sales tax rate? Doc fee? Any useless add-ons?

Also, Prestige Trims are higher priced and generally have lower RVs than PPs, so that’s working against you here regardless.

There should be some recent data points to help you as well.

Here’s a recent comp from NY:

2 Likes

Thank you. Penfed no - Costco yes.
They came down. Audi Care and Tire/Wheel protection for $710 month with $710 down.

@akh2023 - Care to answer that? What is the breakdown in incentives?

10,000 total. $7500 ev, $1000 regional, $1500 Costco

Getting Midwest dealers to play ball has been difficult for me. This is a similar deal I received, but I walked. These are just incentives that you can get at any Audi dealer. If you’re fine with shipping, there are brokers on here offering much better deals even when factoring in broker fee and shipping cost.

1 Like

What is the actual dealer discount?

Thanks everyone for your input. I did reach out to a broker on here, I was quoted $597 month with $3,700 down for a premium plus (63,725). Broker fee would have been $500 and shipping $600-700. Total lease cost would’ve been just under $26k if I include the broker fee and shipping.

The MSRP 67,135. Selling price 61,077.
I took the deal for $710 month / $710 down, that includes tax, Audi care, and tire/wheel since I don’t have good luck with tires. With all of this - it is a few hundred dollars less over the duration of the lease than the broker quote. I had to replace 5 on my bmw during the my lease.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.