Audi Q5 2021 premium plus - $540 with tax

Hi all,
This is an initial quote from the dealer. I tried searching for other possible discounts but did not find any. I will need some help to negotiate this deal, trying to keep the monthly payment <$450 and with as less down as possible.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Audi Q3 S Line 45 TFSI Quattro
MSRP: $40645
Sale Price: $39895
Monthly Payment: $498.00 + tax
Down payment: $4100
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12K
MF:?
Residual:?
Incentives:$750
Region:WA

Most recent qoute

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021, Audi, Q5, premium plus.
MSRP: $51525
Selling Price: 42753(17% off)
Monthly Payment: $540 including tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 2200
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00034( this is from edmunds)
Residual: 55(from Edmunds as well)
Incentives: 1500
Region: WA
Leasehackr Score: 8.1

Also should I get audicare? Any thoughts on the deal?

Here’s a data point.

Do your homework before asking a dealer. As @mllcb42 loves to say, stop, forget all emails, delete all texts, go to google, type forum.edmunds.com + lease deals and prices + 2021 audi q3, register with Edmunds vis google or email, ask the question in the forum that you found via google, “May I have the residual, money factor, and incentives for this car, and trim (be specific, don’t say Audi q3, say an Audi q3 prestige, if it comes in fwd and awd specify, etc) for zip code xxxxx.”

Keep browsing, if you can’t find a data point you haven’t looked hard enough or you’re in the wrong place (forum wise or place in the Internet). We’ve actually had a Chiron posted, was hilariously bad but still.

4 Likes

Everything @HersheySweet said and, if the $4K down is a true cap cost reduction, your deal is unspeakably bad. If you can’t find a dealer in-state giving a decent deal, consider looking out-of-state.

Agreed the discount is ridiculous. Maybe use a broker from out of state.

Just forget about the Q3.

Actually forget about 90+ percent of vehicles out there. Focus only on what’s found recently in Shared Deals and Marketplace

DO you have any suggestions for brokers or can you point me to any links on the forum? The only ones I found was DSR leasing. They seem to have good reviews on yelp, but not sure how good they are.

Haven you gone through the marketplace section of the forum?

Maybe post what you want on the wanted section, not sure how much traffic it gets these days.

Sorry I might not be doing it the right way. I tried going to market place here - https://forum.leasehackr.com/c/marketplace/west/18 I don’t see any deals for Washington. Is this what you meant?

You don’t necessarily need a broker in WA… Just someone that’ll ship there.

Honestly, the best dealership in WA is SeaTac

1 Like

Are you talking about this one https://www.uvwaudi.com/ ?

No, this one https://www.portseattle.org/places/sea-tac-airport

2 Likes

How does airport help here? Are you talking about rentals?

The best deals are had outside of the area and either driven or shipped back. Not 100% true, but Audi it generally is.

1 Like

Understood. Thank you! I’m figuring a good broker now. I have got multiple people tell me the samething.

Understood. Thanks for your response. Will try to find a good broker on the east side .

I’m looking at the brokers page on the forum. But if you guys have any recommendations on any brokers for either of these - audi, bmw, mercdes, volvo. Please share. I know that is a long list, I’m still in the process of test driving. Thank you!

For context I got into a 2020 SQ5 for 560/mo + tax. Just drive offs. $62Kmsrp. Others have done better.

Discount on this particular deal is terrible but looks like you are trying to lease the wrong car - the financials are not favorable.

Hey all,
After quite a few calls to dealers and brokers I think I have landed on a deal worth considering for a q5 premium plus.

Here are the numbers

MSRP - $51525
selling price - $42753
Monthly including tax - $540
DAS - 2200 includes (registration fees, doc fees)

I’m pretty sure they have jacked up the MF though. But from where I was to where I’m now I just can’t believe there are so many hidden calculations dealers have control over! I still think I can do better closer to early $500s. But I think they have to make money somewhere.

Hey all,
After quite a few calls to dealers and brokers I think I have landed on a deal worth considering for a q5 premium plus.
I’m pretty sure they have jacked up the MF though. But from where I was to where I’m now I just can’t believe there are so many hidden calculations dealers have control over! I still think I can do better closer to early $500s. But I think they have to make money somewhere.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021, Audi, Q5, premium plus.
MSRP: $51525
Selling Price: 42753(17% off)
Monthly Payment: $540 including tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 2200
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00034( this is from edmunds)
Residual: 55(from Edmunds as well)
Incentives: 1500
Region: WA
Leasehackr Score: 8.1

Also should I get audicare? Any thoughts on the deal?