Audi Q5 2021 premium plus - $540 with tax

Just got 2021 Q5 Premium with Convenience pkg, better wheels and sunroof for $465/month, $2150 down. Would recommend this instead of premium plus. Forget Audicare - not worth it. Might consider wear and tear if you have kids…

Is this including tax? Some of the other hackers suggested getting audicare

Take tax out of equation when comparing a deal. It varies by location greatly, and you have no control over it. 222 month/1500 DAS in NJ where taxes paid on lease amount is not the same deal as 222 month/1500 DAS in VA, where taxes are levied on total selling price of the car.

Adding Audi care bumps residual value of your car, reducing depreciation, but also adds to the cost, since it’s not free. Gotta figure out for yourself if adding it worth to you.

1 Like

No…with tax (in CA) total is $510. On a lease for 3 years, you won’t have much maintenance to the car other than oil changes and filters and minor things. Your local repair shop can easily do it for much less than paying for Audi care.

That’s a great deal! Any chance you can plug that into the calculator and share it?

Sorry someone diged out this old thread and I have to comment lol. Hope you are having fun with the car!

P+ comes with all autonomous driving suite, sunroof and Vitual Cockpit Plus for $4k, I think that’s a sweet deal and a must. YMMV but upgrade tires don’t do for me on SUVs and 20" cost more when they need to be repaired. What I don’t like is most Q5 out there were speced with MMI package rather than similarly priced warm weather.

Also Audicare costs less than ~$350 on Q5s, the 2nd year brake fluid flush will run $150+ at any reputable 3rd party shop, just buying engine oil and filter will cost ~$100+ for 3 maintenance (unless you wait for the absolute deals and combine with Exxon’s rebate). So that leaves ~ $40 per maintenance for labor. My local dealer can deliver a loaner, pick up the car and drop it when finished, I mean personally I will pay $40 for that lol. For any non-DIYer out there it’s a pretty good value tbh…

Hello, I am also very interested in buying a similar Q5 and I am also in WA. I would really appreciate if you can tell which dealer did you get this from? Is it Seattle Audi? Thanks!!!

Not OP, but I’m in Seattle too and can almost guarantee he didn’t get that deal at Audi seattle

Thanks. Do you have any suggestions to get a Q5 lease deal like this?

Start checking the marketplace for brokers that can ship to you. Or try dealers in OR/CA if you’re willing to drive to save money