Audi Only Deals! DONT PAY BROKER FEES! e-tron sold out

Also, keep in mind that separating out the incentives makes your deals more useful as data points for people shopping for establishing target prices. On the surface, that’s of little value, however, it’s that information that drives people to this site and grows your potential customer base. The more useful your deals are as reference, the more eyes on your advertisements and more customers to convert.

2 Likes

I get it. But at the same time, as a dealer (brokers the same) pay a fee to be part of this forum. So realistically I am in the market to sell cars, not to provide data points for people to shop elsewhere. Hope you understand. My deals are strong, if they like the monthly figure they should buy from us.

4 Likes

Love this point. I had my Volvo thread locked for including untaxed lease cash, which everyone gets, in a discount.

1 Like

Hence the whole “driving eyes to your advertisements” part of the discussion.

Hello very interested in gray model. Can we discuss?

Of course. DM us.

Maybe. Will definitely be something to keep an eye on. But I think the ones that care are actually not the majority of the buyers. The deals we are delivering from this forum are pretty straightforward. “I like the numbers, great, what do you have in stock, xxx or xxx, ok great whats next?” Just saying…

2 Likes

do you still have etron sports, can you ship it to Chicago?

Wondering the same as above except in Wisconsin. PM me if you can. Would love to chat.

Chicago might be tough, if your paying for shipping though sure…

Same answer as above. If you guys want to pay for shipping then sure.

@AudiLeaseOnly looking for Audi Q5 premium plus in white w grey or black interior. 36/10 in 11596.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

DM us please

DM us. We have that car. With nav?

Yes for sure. Etron deals are strong right now. DM us.

Have the car in stock. DM us

dm us please

DMd you about the Etron

1 Like

Messaged you regarding q7.