Audi Only Deals! DONT PAY BROKER FEES! e-tron sold out

lol thats funny

Yes of course. DM us

Do you have any Q5 quattro’s with Convenience and sunroof? Looking for a 10k/36mo lease. Would also consider a Premium plus.

what is the MF, Residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2020 Audi A3 base, 36 months/ 10 k miles annual zip 07601

1 Like

Ask this on the edmunds forum.

1 Like

do you have a link for it?

1 Like

In general just google ‘car year - car make - car model edmunds lease deals’ and you should get the forum link as one of the top results.

2 Likes

sorry cant do OH!

Message sent.

Hi looking for an A6 allroad all trims and A4 allroad p+ if available for zip 11746 36 mo 7500 miles. Thanks

Hi! I have about 9 months remaining on my current A6 lease. Turn in date is 9/24/2021. Looking at leasing/buying a 2021/2022 Audi S5 Prestige with s sport package and warm weather package. I live in CT and willing to drive out to NJ. Please let me know your thoughts.

Sq7 or sq8
10/36

Anything for SQ7 Prestige (2020 or 2021) 12k/36mo or 12k/39mo, zip 32789

Hi!
Do you have any deals on Q7 (3,0)? Loaner?

Arkadii

Does this dealer have any reviews? I find it highly suspect there are no deals posted. Just making claims is meaningless to me. Seems like a trap just to lure newbies in.

AudiLeaseonly - can you post some sample numbers for each of the following? A3, A5, A6, Q3, Q5, Q7. Surely, it’s not asking much. I’m sure there are many who’d like to compare your numbers to some of the more trusted brokers on this site. Or even the current LH homepage Q3/Q5 deals.

Thanks for the concern. If you read the original thread we posted that we reached our quota and removed the deals and calculator we had and you should see us load back some new deals the end of each quarter.

The only review and post we know of was posted on the deal page with us tagged by a trust hackr. 2021 Q3. We delivered a dozen though so you should see some more post within next couple days, we will ask the customers. To be fair we are a dealer so we also ask them to post on several different review websites (most have higher visits then posting here if they are only going to post one - google, yelp, dealerrater).

Sorry we couldnt help you this time but maybe next time we can link up. Check our deals in March.

2 Likes

We do but we dont lease those, we only sell them. Are you looking to lease or buy?

Sorry too far away from us

DM us. SQ8s we sell for near sticker

SQ7s we can discount but wont be anywhere near the Q3 and Q5 deal we had posted

Audi is waiving 3 payments. Would you be ok rolling the rest? If not lets wait a little longer