🔱 Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

You got it! Shoot me a txt with your zipcode. 818-9oo-3621

Hey Nate! I just wanted to thank you again! You came through for me. You didn’t get annoyed when I asked a ton of questions or when kept beating you up over and over again about the price. More importantly, you made this whole process quick and simple. My son loves his new 2019 Audi A3! I highly recommend Nathan and Omega Auto Group. I have been leasing cars for over 10 years, and I am definitely a veteran at beating up dealerships. No dealerships came close to your deal, a few brokers were not too far off from your deal, but what put you over the top in my book is how you made me feel taken care of. Relationships are key in this world, and you definitely have a customer for life. (At least until someone’s offers me a better deal on my next lease. :rofl:)

thank you again!

Oh BTW, I am already shopping your deal around on my wife’s Evoque. Get ready to be beaten up some more, this time by my wife.

Anytime Kevin! I am happy I was able to help.

Haha I am looking forward to it!

Do you deal with NJ at all??

No we do not deal with NJ, unfortunately!

Hi, Can you send me (Los Angeles) the quote for 2019 A6 Premium Plus, 10k miles?

Definitely! Shoot me a text and let me know if you qualify for loyalty or competitive rebates. 818-9oo-3621

Texted you

Can you give me a quote for Audi A4 2.0 quattro Premium Plus with black optic package? No loyalty (own Acura/Toyota). 36/10 or 39/10.

You got it! Shoot me a text with your zipcode. 818-9oo-3621

Interested in details on A7, CLS and X6 quotes. Current A5 and X5 owner. 10k miles.

What are your specials for June? Any additions such as Bmw 7 or Audi Etron suv ?

Any Kia deals?

Hey! I am interested in the Audi A5 sportsback. How can we continue speaking?

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

2 Likes

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Call or Text 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

1 Like

1 Like

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Cell 818-9oo-3621 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

4 Likes