🔱 Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

Lexus and Toyota Pricing Updated 1/09/2020

Donyou have pricing on Tundras?

Yea! Shoot me a text! My cell is 818/900/3621 Let me know what trim and options, how many miles per year, and how much DAS

Audi and Mercedes have been updated.

We have now just added Genesis to our firm, pricing will be posted soon!!!

do you have any pricing for Subaru Outback ? Oregon resident here.

Unfortunately, we do not broker Subaru deals outside CA.

Pls post California Subaru pricing.
Thank you

Shoot me a text with your name, the model and packages you are interested in, miles per year, and zipcode! 818/900/3621

Hi Nathan,

I have texted you about RX350 sports lease pricing and I am still waiting to hear from you.

Thanks.

Patrick

Hey Patrick, I believe we spoke earlier on the phone, but if that was not you, please text me or call me again. 818/900/3621

Any deals for Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV?

We do not have any offers right now for Mitsubishi

Is there any reason that you don’t have any deals posted for the 2020 c43? Looks like it would lease pretty good right now and I think you’d find some interested parties here, including me (gotta have the performance exhaust though).

Thanks.

is this deal still exits 2019 BMW X3 ($44995 MSRP): $389+tax with Loyalty

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Cell 818-900-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

1 Like

I just updated our pricing list for January end of the month deals, and I included the 2020 Mercedes C43 AMG sedan with the performance exhaust

1 Like

Yes the deal still does exist, but now its for a 2020. (2019’s are gone)

What info do you need in the 1st text to get a quote?

Hey @car009 this is what we need

Name
Year/make/model
Options wanted
Miles per year
Top 3 color choices

Hey There Guys,

I usually hack the leases myself but after seeing some of your deals I might as well give it to you (very impressed!).

My Mom’s E300 lease is over in Feb. Looking for a equivalent replacement that will save my parents some good $$$. Really open to anything in the same size category or so. The Infiniti Q50 deal on your web site looks like a great fit, but open to Genisis, Jag, Volvo, Alfa, etc. Value of the deal as a higher priority. Basic lease terms - 3 yrs 10K Mils Basic to low or no drive offs.

Hope to see what you guys have in mind- THANKS!!!