šŸ”± Audi Lease Deals California - Q8 E-tron Premium 519+tax 3.8k DAS 24/7.5k

I donā€™t think the SCE rebate has a lease length requirement.

Sorry my bad, meant 30 or 36 months.
NO SCE in Norcal. Silicon Valley Power or PG&E.

I texted you twice today but I did not get a response from you.

We are talking on the phone right now:)

Thank you so much for you timeā€¦
Amazing that you got back to me today!

Hey Nathan, Can we talk too and finalize?

:zap: UPDATED LEASE SPECIALS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD :zap:

Nathan

Omega Auto Group

Cell 818-9oo-2565 (CALLING AND TEXTING IS THE QUICKEST WAY FOR A RESPONSE)

2 Likes

Yea! Give me a call! 818/900/3621

@Omegaautogroup broker fees are separate?

Hi Omegaautogroup. Just texted you about a 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport.

Thanks

There are no broker fees:)

1 Like

Hi @Omegaautogroup,
I saw on your website that there is a " Omega Auto Group charges a service fee in the amount of $399.00 for the extensive services for leasing and financing that we provide." isnā€™t that the same as a broker fee?

2 Likes

Can I please get quote for -2019 BMW I3 ($46495 MSRP)
I qualify for loyalty discount. I can take delivery in NorCal (Bay Area)

Hoping we see a price drop on the 2019 RX models with the 2020 being deliveredā€¦

We do usually charge a $399 fee for using our service, however, anyone who is from leasehackr will get a discounted fee of $199. Then after you get the car through our service, as long as you post a review for us, the fee drops to $0.

10 Likes

Wow thatā€™s actually very generous. No risk or regrets for the lessee that way.

1 Like

Thank you @02cic! I convinced the owner that we should offer some good will in the beginning to help expand our client base, and hopefully in time you all would come to recognize the value that we can bring where you would be comfortable paying our fee. I canā€™t say for how long they will allow me to offer this specific type of deal in regards to our broker fee, but I am going to continue to run with it until they tell me to stop :laughing:

Any other Toyota Tacoma 4x4 model options available?

Of course! Text me exactly what you are looking for in the Tacoma. My cell is 818/900/3621

Hello,

Looks like V8 chargers arenā€™t leasing too well. Do you expect a change anytime soon since the new models are coming out? Looking to lease at least an RT but preferably a scar pack for under$500.