πŸ‘” BEST Audi Pricing SoCal/NorCal - LUXCONCIERGE

Currently have a 2021 audi etron lease ending in March. We had the convenience package that came with the black optics and 360 camera system. Is there something similar for the Q8 Etron deal available?

Yes! We have many models with those features, PM sent!

1 Like

Yes it is! PM sent!

2024 Audi Q8 E-Tron Premium

MSRP: $78,XXX
Monthly Payment: $589 + tax
Drive-off Amount: $3.5k
Term: 24/7.5k

What is the monthly if this were for 36 months instead?

Hello I am look for an Audi Q8 e-trim premium plus for $650 a month all in with the trade on of my 2021 VW atlas cross sport 16,000 miles

Any deals on the q3 this month?

currently leasing A6 due next month. how do i check to see if i have loyalty? Any RS etrons available? NV resident

current Audi Loyalty is for existing Audi BEV owners/leasees. $2k.

if you are truly interested, just as Sam from Audi BH used to tell people- call them. Saves 5-6 messages back and forth (ie time).

1 Like

ive text 2 different brokers on here the last 2 days as they instructed and gotten no response. insane

Hi @ChipDiamond i apologize for the delay in response. As others have mentioned, we do get overwhelmed with inquiries. Unfortunately, as our ad states, we only work with CA residents and our listing is placed in the California marketplace for that reason. Best of luck in your search!

Is there any deals for the Audi (RS) E-Tron GT under $700?

1 Like

Yes - the deal even states you can do MSD to reduce the payments to $645… if you don’t want to do your max MSDs - your due at signing would be at $6,700 instead of the advertised $6,000 - for a $700 monthly payment-- if you’re talking about effective monthly or $0 drive offs, most likely they’d give me a call first and I’d probably take another one just for the heck of it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

FINAL UNIT in SoCal! Contact us asap before these are gone!

:calling: Arya (714) 683-4184

:calling: Hadi (714) 797-6539

:envelope_with_arrow: info@theluxconcierge.com

:desktop_computer: LuxConcierge

:globe_with_meridians: Facebook - Instagram - Yelp - Leasehackr

:star: For Other Inquires, please submit HERE . :star:

:oncoming_automobile: Other Makes :oncoming_automobile:

Acura - Alfa Romeo - BMW - Hyundai - Lexus - Maserati - Mazda - Mercedes - Subaru - VW

Is this one still available???

March programs are vastly different. The $32500 incentive is gone.

got it. thx. anything similar in an ev in southern california.

i don’t work for anyone. Just a LHer who’s been hacking Audis since 2020

1 Like

Lowest available pricing available on Audi. All units in stock and require a Costco membership.

:calling: Mina (818) 941-2323

:calling: Arya (714) 683-4184

:envelope_with_arrow: info@theluxconcierge.com

:desktop_computer: LuxConcierge

:globe_with_meridians: Facebook - Instagram - Yelp - Leasehackr

:star: For Other Inquires, please submit HERE . :star:

:oncoming_automobile: Other Makes :oncoming_automobile:

Acura - Alfa Romeo - BMW - Hyundai - Lexus - Maserati - Mazda - Mercedes - Subaru - VW

What % off msrp prior to incentives are we looking at for an in stock Q8 etron sportback? msrp 86-88k

Hi any deals for audi q5e.

Thank you