Audi Etron Insurance

My agent significantly raised my insurance when I switched to Q8 Etron. The policy is with Progressive…

What would be the recommended insurance provider for Q8 Etron? How much would be reasonable for 24 Etron?

No clue. Too many factors, such as location, age, driving record, claims, bundled policies (home and auto), determine your premiums.

EV’s are more expensive to insure, in general.

You’ll find no answers to your questions here.

Don’t think such a thing exists. You’ll have to price shop the old fashioned way, use a service like Jerry or PolicyGenius or ask an insurance broker to shop around for you.

1 Like

So many variables you cant compare your situation to someone else. Online quotes are quick and easy. Shop around or have a broker shop for you. I had good luck with Amica but rates are lower for high credit/ low risk customers and way worse for others.

1 Like

You tagged Insurance in your post, if you click it - it will take you to other recent posts with that tag. There are many active threads about Insurance rates/increases, and some with specific questions people asked about their situation . Also infinite complaining about rates, usually without enough context to possibly answer “why” their rates are what they are.

You will get replies here, but there are many great suggestions in those recent threads.

I was hoping that someone had already done the legwork with so many Etron owners here. Progressive is 2K and Audi’s suggested Liberty Mutual quote is 3.4K…

I guess I will have yo get a bunch of quotes. Thank you everyone!

:point_up_2::point_up_2: For starters, you could share your location (state is fine).

1 Like

I am in Boston.

I just switched mine to Allstate… saved bout 50% now

1 Like

If you’re in downtown Boston/seaport/north end/south end/west end, then you will be paying a lot more vs the suburbs.

1 Like

Yup! I had my insurance at my in-laws place in North Reading when I lived in Saugus. Was about a 18% difference