Audi Etron GT Premium Plus - Signed

First actual lease that I negotiated by myself, it was 10% MSRP pre-taxed incentives $7500 and $12,500 and I added Audi care which ended up making the payment goes down by 4 dollars.
Rate Finder really made finding info about this vehicle super easy, would highly recommend it. Although it isn’t like the $600 eqs or eqe payment.
Here’s the calculator link

12 Likes

Great deal. Nice job

1 Like

Correct, but it is a much, much cooler and better looking car. Congrats!

6 Likes

Missed mileage, ignore.

Also is the full 20k taxed? I thought the summer celebrations 12.5k was a credit off MSRP?

Congrats and drive it in good health!

1 Like

yeah the residual was 62%, Audi care bump it to 63%

1 Like

Missed 10k miles, ignore!

It’s 62% on a 24/10k.

1 Like

Ah I missed 10k, thanks!

The bump to 10k/year saved you very little over just paying the 25 cent overage so make sure you use all those miles up and enjoy the car.

How tough was it to get 10%?

Extremely, went through 24 dealerships before two of them would agree. 1 in state and the other out of state. Of course I chose the in State one

3 Likes

Yeah I did the calculations but I’m expecting to be taking some long drive for work. So it made better sense to just pay upfront.

I’m getting ready to post one for 9%, lol, just waiting for it to hit the dealership.

8 Likes

10k mikes for $971 effective is boss - congrats!

1 Like

What dealer

Would love one for my self if i can get those numbers

1 Like

Can PM me if you’re in CA

In newyork

What is the summer celebration 12.5k credit for? Anyone can get it?

Audi is having trouble selling these cars is what it’s for :slight_smile: and yes, anyone can get it + the 7,500 EV cash. Edmunds is also reporting a $300 cash bonus.

2 Likes