Audi etron GT Incentive Questions

, ,

I’m looking to lease an Audi eTron GT and was wondering if anyone knew if previous loaners or demo vehicles qualify for the same lease incentives as a new car.

On the calculator I see that there is the 7,500 ev credit plus a 20,000 lease credit as well, could make a killer deal if it applied to demo cars as well.

1 Like

They do. ….

Spoke to 3 dealers today looks like they are saying that they won’t qualify. Would greatly appreciate if anyone has any additional information.

Your best bet will be to find a new 2023 model.

Offer Details: *Audi of America, Inc. will apply a $20,000 customer bonus when you purchase a new, unused 2023 Audi e-tron GT through participating dealers from January 3, 2024 to January 31, 2024. Excludes e-tron SUV, e-tron S, e-tron Sportback and e-tron S Sportback models. Customer bonus applied toward MSRP and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico.

1 Like

How many miles on the loaner? Was it previously registered?

About 2500 miles on the loaner, carfax shows dealer took title of the vehicle while it was in inventory

If it’s been titled it won’t be eligible.

1 Like

Just got up to $25,000

What is currently the best deals you can get on the cheapest GT?

I got to 453/month with ~1800 DAS for 12month/7.5k miles. Previous loaner vehicle, would have taken it but unfortunately my insurance quoted me way too much for the car.

Can you tell me which dealer location/contact information? Thank you!

Can you please tell me where you got this deal? Thank you!

I got an RS for about $15,200 total (one year/7.5k miles, not a demo).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.