Audi employee pricing

Hi all,

I’m able to get employee pricing through a friend at Audi. My question is how does $810/month on a 39/12 lease with $0 down sound for a 2020 S5 sportback prestige? I’m in Texas fwiw.

I’m guessing a lot of people will say get an m340i but I’ve had multiple BMWs, and have an x4 now, so that’s why I’m looking to get in to the Audi.

Would love some input.

Thanks

1 Like

That sounds high. Texas taxes don’t help, but still. Is that $0 down or $0 DAS?

Just as a rough comparison of what you can get in BMW land:

1 Like

Doesn’t sound great. And believe me: there’s a difference between Employee Pricing and Employee Pricing

This may be the kind of pricing that keeps them as an Employee.

7 Likes

Only first months DAS.

How many miles on that 8 series?

Get a worksheet out of them and post here to see the breakdown.

I have a friend who is a Sales Manager at Audi store here in Dallas! Want me to contact him for a quote? I’d love to help!

4 Likes

Sure, that would be great! Which dealership?

I’m specifically looking for a s5 sportback prestige. If he’s got better numbers than where I’m at I’d be more than willing to work it out.

1 Like

Not to be the typical negative nelly but I’m sure inventory is probably limited on the 2020 models and it just got refreshed so they probably aren’t discounting them super heavily.

So many dealerships say they are giving “employee pricing” but we’d need a deal sheet to actually check it out

1 Like

Compared to the price they just gave me on a premium plus, I’d say it’s great, lol. They told me 810 on premium plus 2.0 with drivers package, warm weather package and 20 inch wheels.

1 Like