Audi e-tron. These numbers make sense?

Looking to lease an Audi e-tron in TN. 37064.

Here is the best I have gotten from dealer. The issue is when I plug in the numbers to my calculator - I’m getting a lower monthly payment?

What am I missing or what is dealer adding in?

RV - 62% (61% w/o Audi care)
Mf:0033%

Thank you all.

We can’t determine this until we see your calculation.

This is clearly a GT, but is it P+ or Prestige? You said what the MF is, but do you know that’s the MF they’re using?

It’s a prestige.

They told me they are using a mf: .0033

I used the lease hacker calculator and could not get numbers “close”. Likely my error but would like to confirm before signing.

Thanks all

Post your calculator.

I can’t get the numbers to match either, but it looks like you’re missing the $1,882 from your calculator, so that’s part of it. You also didn’t put in the $2,000 cash down. Even when I put that in it doesn’t add up for me, so I’m not sure how they came up with their numbers. Nonetheless, you don’t want them giving you numbers as you should be giving them the numbers you want. Go back to them with the number you come up with and see what they say.

The incentives are taxed, you are missing the $899 AudiCare and your fees are incorrect.

It looked to me like he had added the Audicare into the dealer fees. Maybe I’m wrong?

You’re swimming up stream. Find a high optioned P+

Thanks all

I did include AudiCare in fees.

Does a prestige plus lease better? Or is it cause it’s a lower MSRP?

There is no Prestige Plus. It’s the Premium Plus that leases much better. I got mine last week fully loaded (MSRP $120k) for $725/mo with zero down. Granted I had an additional $2 incentive from PenFed and taxes are a bit lower here, but you should be able to get some in the 800s per month.

1 Like

Premium Plus has a better RV and a lower MSRP, both of which work in your favor.

When I got mine I didn’t even consider a Prestige (and the only option on my P+ is the paint color), but in fairness I also don’t see the value most vehicle options.

For example, to me the full leather package is worth about the same as a 6-pack of Diet Coke.

But priorities obviously vary from person to person.

1 Like

Generally speaking the more bells & whistles a vehicle has ( a higher trim level ) the lessor typically sets a lower rv, which obv increases your costs.

As @trism pointed out, it’s pretty subjective to the person. Many people want all the options and could care less that it cost them another $75-$150 + month. While this is LeaseHackr and most here are willing to forgo those bells and whistles and keep the money in their pocket.

It’s been awhile since I looked at this car (a quick test drive ruled it out for me months ago), but I think the big difference between premium plus and prestige is surround view cameras. To me it’s crazy they aren’t included on a “$100k” car.

If that’s not a deal breaker I’d slide down but if you need it stick with prestige.

Your deal is what got me going down this road. I am unable to qualify for PenFed and dealers around here wont go below 10% discount… Just need to decide if I am going to step up I guess - I do like the car.

There is a 60 day wait after signing up for membership to generate a certificate.

Cast a wider net. What discount are you looking for?

I emailed over 60 dealers and they all quoted 0-5% off MSRP. These e-Tron deals are unicorns and many of the dealerships that have multiple on the lot do not lease out of state (Florida, Texas, and California).

Is that deal replicable?

Why not just reach out to a broker in the Marketplace? I’ve seen some offering 10% off MSRP + rebates.