Audi E-Tron GT Help / deal review

Hi all,
Just some notes - this is only my second time leasing a car. I currently own an Audi A8 and am looking to get rid of that and go back to leasing due to the maintenance nightmare an out-of-warranty car has become.
Second note - I tried the lease calculator, but the payment kept on coming in very low. So looking to get some straightforward advice here.
Third note - from what I read, I need to get the residual and the MF - I am waiting on that from the dealer.

Here we go - I asked for numbers on a 2023 Audi E-Tron GT Premium Plus - black on gray.

MSRP - $124,500
Dealer Discount - 10%
Rebates - $25,000 ($5k Costco, $20k, Audi). I was told they can’t process my state tax rebate on this (I am located in Washington) and I would have to do that on my own taxes.
Total price after taxes / fees - $87,466

So I asked for 24 and 36 month lease options and they came back with 36 an 42 month options. The two amounts down would be minimum to cover taxes on rebates and $5k,

So here are the four presented:
$2,637 down / 36 month / 10k miles - $1,235 / mo
$2,637 down / 42 month / 10k miles - $1,284 / mo
$5,000 down / 36 month / 10k miles - $1,198 / mo
$5,000 down / 42 month / 10k miles - $1,255 / mo

Would love to get feedback on where I landed. I am going to get the MF and residual and try to re-punch it into the calculator, but based on other deals here it seems like we have some room to go down?

12 months is the way to go on these.

I disagree. I did 24 months and am paying $725/mo with no money down.

Mind if I ask where you are located? Do you have a link to your contract/numbers? Would love to shoot off of that.

12 or 24 months is best option IMO. And do 7.5k miles and pay overage. But either way at 36/10 youre going to be north of 1k a month. If you could get them to get to 15% off like many have done here and through in AudiCare (Bump RV 1% up) at 36/10 you might be a little be close to 900$. This is all assuming base MF

You can do much better than this. Don’t ask the dealer for the MF and RS. Either go to Edmunds to get those or pay to be a LeaseHackr supporter. Also, never ask the dealer to give you a quote. Figure out the deal you want and then email it to them. I’ll DM you some tips.

I’m in MA. Mine was a unicorn deal as they stacked PenFed and Costco, but also gave me an almost 13% discount. Not many deals like that left, but I still think paying under $1k a month is easily achievable with no money down.

Why is that?

To date still can’t get any one or any dealer to validate that phantom “loyalty” rebate…

Super hit or miss. If I cared enough about an EV and was searching for one of these RS GT/GT e-Tron deals I would be discouraged as well.

shoot for 12 or 24 months and see if you can get a few more % off.

I still think paying under $1k a month is easily achievable with no money down.

I disagree. With a 10% discount, $25k in incentives, Audi care, a $120k P+ is over $1,150/month effective with $0 due at signing (7% state sales tax). Anything more than 10% discount off MSRP while keeping Costco is far from “easily achievable.”

You have to realize that the dealers that are willing to play ball dwindle the longer these cars are discounted. The cars that are sitting are more likely to be at places where management refuses to budge on price, and think their over-priced $120k EV is the same as an RS7.

1 Like

Strangely, the dealer I was talking to offered me the initial $20k in rebates + $5k for Audi, getting me down to ~$1k with 0 DAS… yet called me today saying they cannot offer Costco + the 10% off, according to Audi financial.

Has anyone else dealt with similar or would be willing to direct me to a dealer that can play ball?

Ya Costco and Innovator 10% don’t stack.

The unicorn deals are dead because of the forums/blogs - all of these dealerships know they can move the cars easily under $1k/mo effective.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.