Audi E-Tron 2023 - Discounts

Hi all,

Got a call from Audi and it looks like they are discounting the 2023 e-tron, possibly because increasing supply and/or the newer range model. They were willing to take off 15% the MSRP and the tax credit on a lease.

Lease still was not as attractive as before, I believe about 1,000/month but a step in the right direction. Posting here to just get everyone’s thoughts

1 Like

I wouldnt pay anywhere near $1k/mo for an etron, even if that was the best deal around.

15% before $7500? That might make sense for a lease then immediately buyout.

1 Like

Yep, 15% prior to the 7,500.

1 Like

Do it if the plan is to buy it out pretty much right away.

That’s employee pricing…
Any unit or a specific one? Get it in writing.

We’d love the data point!

If they were also giving you buy rate MF, then that’s not a bad deal.

Was this for a Premium Plus or Prestige trim? I do agree though that paying $1k/month is a no no.

VW financial has some nasty MF. That’s the bigger issue

1 Like

Interested. Maybe… Lease then buyout is the move however I think the terrible RVs on these are accurate and they will be depreciation nightmares.

Do you mind sharing which dealership general area/state ? I’m in NJ/PA and was thinking of the Q4 50 but this discount brings the etron to a similar price… I just don’t want to be laughed out the door when I ask my dealer for 15 % :slight_smile:
Also I though the $7500 lease cash expired on 01/31 ?

Can you share dealer name and/or location? PM if you prefer.
Thanks.

If they’re giving 15% and the $7500, there’s no way it’s anywhere near $1k a month with a base MF (even if it’s juiced tbh).

I leased my 2021 Etron 3/21. Walked out of the dealer paying $0 and my monthly is $582. Good ol days!

2 Likes

@achahil28 Id suggest you either take the deal first, if you want it and then pass info along after you ask dealer if they’re willing to replicate

Same… I paid $3,800 at signing, max MSDs, and pay $412 month including tax. Lease is up in March but just extended it to September. Debating what to do next. You still have yours?

Do you have a breakdown of the deal?

MSRP, discounts, incentives, residual, MF?

My guess is perhaps inflated MSRP with some addons, good discount, but marked up MF and low residual which are killing the deal.

Still, 15% plus the $7500 isn’t bad if you just buy it out after a few months.

I am also interested to know this mystery dealer.

Same here. Extended to September, monthly $380. Residual is 41k. Waiting to see if the i4 prices go down else plan to buy out the etron.

1 Like

Got rid of my prestige last month. Was paying 475 after 3k down. Was lucky and able to squeeze 5k equity out of it, which I wouldn’t be able to do today . Really was an excellent and underrated car.

2 Likes

Even a 77k msrp car would be $830/mo pre-tax for 36/10 with 15% off and $7500 lease credit. Hard pass for the etron IMO.

I was 36 months, so I’ve got another year.

1 Like