šŸš€ Audi CA~ The Original Audi Thread~ EZ Auto Group

Itā€™s not thread crapping and I hope it didnā€™t come off that way. EZ helped find me a decent deal at a time when I couldnā€™t really look around. I didnā€™t get screwed or anything, but it wasnā€™t some amazing deal either. Iā€™m happy with my purchase because it saved me time and that was more importanttomeat the time. Now I have two months before my next lease is up so I dont have the same time crunch and my goal is to get the best deal.

Seriously right. Haha

Interested in know what was not a good deal. Anything posted on here is a blowout. The leg work and time you would need to do to even get close to any deal I have on here would be unreal.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California

Iā€™m interested in a Q5 or A5, please let me know if you have any deals :slight_smile:

Do not contact us regards last months pricing!! No we cannot do it. New pricing will be updated tomorrow!

1 Like

Hi any June deals for A4?

2 Likes

Deals will be updated in the next day or two! A4 pricing will be much more than last month!

Can we get any of these with 10k miles?

1 Like

7500 to 10k differences is 1% of MSRP

1 Like

Yes of course! Please text us and we will help with price adjustment! 818-263-0533

I have a PenFed Membership. How much it would be with $3000 rebate? Also can the deal be with zero DAS?

1 Like

Which car are you referring to? Please send us a text. 818-263-0533

Are you shipping to north cal?

1 Like

Got any deals on an etron premium or premium plus for 20k miles ? Looking for 2 or 3 yr lease options with minimum down

No shipping to NorCal! Only pickup in SoCal.

Interested in A5. Can the A5 be made available for 12k Miles ? Also, whatā€™s the ext/int color of the car. Shipping to WA ?

These are only for California residents!

Any deals on 2021 Q7 55 Premium in socal? Helping my dad look for a lease - 36 months/10k miles per year, no extra down. Thanks!

1 Like

Please text us for a detailed quote!
818-263-0533