Effective miles per month:1.8k
Maturity date: Aug 2020

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: AFS
Transfer fee:500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Perfect condition well serviced.

Photos: upon serious inquiry.

1 Like

Seems like a decent deal… is $499 really without NY state tax? It’s prepaid so should be covered for any in state transfer.

FYI - as you may know, Audi does not release the original lessee from liability so keep that in mind when assessing potential applicants. It’s not just the remaining lease payment but small (but expensive) chance that the car is returned damaged and Audi can not recover the funds from the new person.

I think in NY the state will reassess taxes on entire lease again to transferee. It doesnt matter if they were paid by original owner or not. Unless something has changed that was the rule when I transferred my lease a few years back.

1 Like

Good point… that is technically the law but multiple people posted here that they were not assessed additional tax during a NY transfer. Could come down to the DMV person who handles it and their lack of understanding.

I’m aware of the liability thing…

Regarding the taxes I an not sure, I pay 499.09 which may be including tax and may not, therefore I posted pretax to be on safe side.

Is this still available?

Still available NYC tristate area only.

If this vehicle is still available, are you open to an out of state transfer if I take care of logistics in getting the vehicle shipped?

Still available?

when is the lease end date?

Not transferable in last 12 months.