Audi A3 Deal Check

Go Go Go Reaction GIF

5 Likes

if you want it, buy it,

2 Likes

Wow, You guys are quick and super awesome! I just want an affordable A3 lol With the black optic package. Where do you think I should aim for on a financing side?

the a3 is a entry level audi?

Yeah. I have an accord 2021 SE in sonic gray, I guess I’ll stay with that, Unless there are other recommendations.

If afs has a subvented APR, take that if you can’t line up financing yourself. I also made a thread about finding financing.

With the best possible rate, on a 72 month loan, you’d be around the same monthly as this lease. You’d be paying a similar amount to own the car vs rent it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Did you check with @AutoNinjas , there was an A3 at 10% off awhile back.

5 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

If you want the A3, finance it. AFS is at 1.99% which is quite good right now.

Don’t forget to pick up your free audi care through the Costco deal.

Anyone care to explain why buying the A3 is better than the q5?(Obviously not a loaded q5) Would basically price out to the same, considering brokers are offering 10% off them with 0.99% finance rates

I have a soft spot for the RS3/A3. The RS3 especially holds its value quite well, and I see the new generation in my future purchase list.

2 Likes

Unless you really hate it, I’d do that. If I may ask, why are you looking to get out of a 2021 Accord? Is it just to extract the equity?

As others have pointed out, this deal is not that.

4 Likes

Mine is coming end of august :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If only it was a rwd biased awd then rs3 would be incredible

1 Like

I like it, I just want to see a change. Also the 1.5 L is just too slow.

Not sure where you are seeing this rate, but if you check out audiusa.com, they are offering 3.99% APR for up to 72 months on the 2022 A3.

Source: Special Offers > Shopping Tools > Audi | Luxury sedans, SUVs, convertibles, electric vehicles & more

Rates are lower on other models.

Nice what specs? There was a stripper dealer ‘22 model that popped up on my radar but I’d like HUD.

Hershey, Help ypur boy out, Give me a call 305-916-9351, I need some quick guidance

Brokers are, I never mentioned the Audi wesbite.

@noahrox - Be prepared for sticker shock if you are looking at jumping from a Honda Accord to an Audi RS3.

1 Like