Attempting my first lease - 2019 Dodge Charger Scat Pack

Hey everyone, first post here. I plan on emailing multiple dealerships next week in the hopes of getting a 2019 Dodge Charger Scat Pack. I got help with some numbers on Edmunds and found that the car I’m looking for has a RV of 49% and MF of .00005. The msrp is $41,490, and I want to pay close to $400/mo at 36 months and 10k miles/yr with no down-payment and zero drive-off. According to the calculator, I’d have to get 23% off msrp: 2019 Scat Pack lease

Does this look remotely doable? Or should I start looking at a lower trim? Thanks.

23% is a lot. As far as I see there is a $4850 cash allowance and whopping $250 lease cash in the Northeast but you need to check Dodge.com to see your local offers.

The only way to know is to start emailing dealers and getting numbers to start. Given the poor residual and minimal lease incentive you are likely better off financing.

Seems Charger/Challengers were pretty terrible to lease all last year and again this year. With the drop off in RV it’s going to be tough to get to something in the low 400’s, with zero down and our ridiculous tax rates. There’s not a whole lot of room between MSRP and invoice on these cars and dealer will have to dip into holdback to get over that 10% off.

You’ll have to look at IDL lease cash (FCA incentives leasing through other banks). Just took a look at AutobyTel and seems to be $4,000 rebate for my NY zip, which is pretty healthy. But I’d be worried on the interest rate and RV from the 3rd party bank.

Good luck and report back.

The problem is the $4850 incentive is only on retail purchases. Does not apply to a leased vehicle.

Yeah even financing if you could get 10% off before rebates you’d still be close to $500/mo with nothing down.

If you love the car you may be better off waiting for a month with better promotions. They were a lot more aggressive in Nov/Dec from what I remember, I was looking at the Durango initially.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll let you guys know how my emails go. Worst case scenario, I’m not opposed to waiting or financing new or used.