Assuming 2018 M3 CS

Hi guys!

Off and on lurker, first time poster.

Strongly considering assuming a LH’s lease. This one right here: 2018 BMW M3 CS $829.74 (tax included)

With his permission, I just wanted to get that warm and fuzzy of a second or more opinions on if this a good deal. Seems to be in line with the 1% rule from the original MSRP.

I already know the tax implications as best as I can and currently it appears that at max it will be around $800 total to $0 due to the current pandemic.

Looks like I’ll have $0 DAS and we are working on some deal for the $500 transfer fee. 11 months left on the lease @ 829. 1,100 miles per month. Did I miss anything?

Really appreciate your guys’ input to possibly get this deal done and make both parties happy.

Forget you’ve ever heard this. Doesn’t use it as a measuring stick. Doesn’t mean this is a bad deal, but comparing to 1% of MSRP doesn’t tell you if it is or isn’t.

Yes, it’s a strong deal, and IMHO don’t nickel and dime the guy re the transfer fee…it’s a $0 DAS deal.

To give you some perspective, I’ve been getting the itch again on whether to transfer my SMB M3CS for $721 base, but thats with MSDs. I just can’t find anything worth giving it up for and at what I’m currently paying.

1 Like

Thanks for your input. I actually didn’t ask for the transfer fee, he mentioned it because I would have to transfer the car to my state, just to be nice to a fellow LHer. :slight_smile:

Gotcha, I shouldn’t have assumed you were trying to lowball him the transfer fee. GL