šŸ‘  Ashleigh's May BMWs: updates coming; program basics in last post

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Not a volume model.
No loyalty lease.

Frankly Iā€™m surprised the X4 x30 is even on there since itā€™s not a volume model and doesnā€™t need any help moving.

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

Same. I was even surprised the 2024 X5 40i is on there.

1 Like

Friendly reminder:
I do not work with demos or loaners, only 100% new cars. Many dealerships are keeping their loaners longer than ever, and even with a significant discount, it will never be worth it. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello. This would be our first BMW, do you have any X1s available? My zip is 23435.
thank you very much!

Hi there, Iā€™m sorry, but thereā€™s a wait list for an X1.

out of curiosityā€¦z4ā€¦whats the discount? would be a cash purchase. I have a 23 X5 M50i loadeddd. 100k MSRP that i will trade in.

Itā€™ll be at MSRP - no discount. Itā€™s already in production, too, so it canā€™t be modified. There are less than 1 per dealership nationwide.

@Ashleigh - Any 2023 X5 allocations/in-stock still available which takes advantage of the 9% discount and other incentives?

Hi, did you just email me, message my website, text, message me here, and post here in the last 10 minutes? Whoa.

6 Likes

Yesā€¦though I did not text youā€¦ :grinning:

Letā€™s get some cheap 5ers on here!

530ix - 8% off
Premium
19" wheels
wireless charging
$62,000

With loyalty:
39/10:
$609 + tax with $2,000 + reg. at signing.
MSDs drop it to $570 per month.
Note that Iā€™m posting a 10,000-mile lease and not adding to the drive-offsā€¦

With corporate (subtract $1,500 from incentives if you donā€™t have corporate):
36/10
$686 + tax with $2,075 + reg. at signing

540ix - 8% off
This can be cheaper, but you have to order to get one without M sport.
Shadowline
M sport
Premium
$73,000

With loyalty:
39/10
$732 + tax with $2,150 + reg. at signing
MSDs drop it to $687 per month.
Note that Iā€™m posting a 10,000-mile lease and not adding to the drive-offsā€¦

With corporate:
36/10
$822 + tax with $2,250 + reg. at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you donā€™t have corporate.

I have a sort of unicorn up for grabs - an i4 eDrive 40 (no pass-through on the tax credit) that is modifiable with respect to terms of colors and options, but you MUST keep M sport on it. Because this was already configured and delayed, it still has M sport, even though it is not an option that is no longer available the i4 (except for the M50, obviously).

2 Likes

@Ashleigh What are you seeing for price, incentives, terms for 23 X3ā€™s ( m sport package/shadowline) ?

Thank you !

@Ashleigh Hi! May I know when is best time to build a X3M or M3? I plan to replace my lease around June 2024. Thank you!

Hi, it would need to be an order. The terms are better for loyalty. Do you have loyalty?

@Koiost1 - I have one X3M available now (already built). But since you have time, I would say that you should get on the waiting list for an M3 in the next 6 months, just to be on the safe side. For an X3M, 2 or so months in advance should be sufficient!

1 Like

Interested in discussing this. Should I PM you?

E-mail is better. The newer LH notification system is not as good as the old one! ashleigh@dmvlease.com - thanks!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome. Have a great night!