🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

I’m not from the Tri State area but I can come pick up the car. I live in SC, would you still be able to work with me?

Given that the title of the post says “nj only”, that’s not possible.

2 Likes

Reading is a lost art…

1 Like

VCFS does not allow lease transfers, is that still correct?

@aronchi

That is still correct

there is a cheap xc40 t5 mom for $279+t&f&MSD. if you have volvo loyalty, add $2k taxed to the calculator. These are NJ / Eastern PA only.

Adding 3 NEW S60 T6 Momentums, $46-$47k msrp. All have premium, heated, 19s, 2 have navi. Cheaper one is $299+t&f&MSD and the more expensive ones are $309+t&f&msd. As always NO FEE! Just a reminder, these are Tristate (preferrably NJ only), as I am the one going out and signing people up. Stay safe and healthy!

Loyalty is $2k on all Volvos. The S60s have $1k in japanese conquest (acura, infiniti, lexus ONLY). These are taxable rebates.

PMing with a ?

Wow 24% off MSRP on S60 T6, not including loyalty!.. I have a T6 RD on order due to arrive in June, hope I can get a deal like this. Unfortunately T6 are rare here in CA - I would have signed sooner if I found one in Bursting Blue…

what do you think the odds are that i sell these 3 s60s in the middle of a pandemic?

Hello Aronchi

Do you have any T4 Inscription XC 40 around?
Looking for Glacial White / White…

I live in NJ

hi - i have one in black, but it never makes sense to grab a t4 b/c the t5’s are cheaper. pm me or text 732-779-2587 if you would like to discuss.

Added a few FWD XC40 T4 momentums $36-37k msrp, starting at $249+t&f&msd!

April has the following: 2k loyalty or 2k first responders and teachers rebate. 9 months pull ahead for all models. 1k acura, infiniti and lexus conquest on s60. These rebates do not stack.

Numbers the same as last month.

$2k rebate for teachers? Do you know if substitute teachers qualify?

Yeah just put teacher on the app and show s recent paystub

dang. “Recent” is a challenge. lol. I’m still on the call list, but haven’t done it since last year.

1. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options: XC90 T6M (no color pref – just cheapest one :slight_smile: )
  2. Zip: 14620
  3. Mileage: 10K (if 8K is cheaper, then 8K)
  4. Loyalty? PenFed? USAA? Conquest?: Teacher (professor) and Costco
  5. MSDs? 0 MSD

You’re going to pick up from Rochester?

Thanks for the quick reply; Yes.