🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

Added a few more NEW insanely cheap xc40s on special!! These are rolling quickly, so if you’re looking for one, now is the time! These are actually coming out cheaper than some loaners.

1 Like

Adding a cheapie rare XC40 T5 R with advanced at only a $45k msrp! Bursting Blue on Black, heated + advanced package!

Got my awesome XC40 T5M delivered yesterday. The car was exactly as promised. The lease matched to everything agreed upon. I was supposed to pick the car from the dealership myself. However, with everything going on with COVID-19, Mike went the extra mile and got the car delivered to me at no extra cost. Refund of the retainer was very prompt. All in all, a very smooth transaction and very pleased with the experience

side_2 - Copy so far.

5 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy the car!

1 Like

If you’re in nj and you’re worried about picking up, i will personally deliver to your door in the evening after work. It beats the hell out of sitting at home all day! Grab those cheapie xc40s before they’re gone. Only 3 left.

2 Likes

Damn aronchi, where were you in Jan, my dad loves the 40 but got the s60 for a better deal.

i was actually dead with the flu in january, but am happy to get whomever into that xc40 right now…

1 Like

Any Corona virus specials? Xc40 momentum and xc40 r

$10/month price drop on the 3 remaining NEW xc40 t5 mom’s that have to move. $44k car for $289/month. Asking about coronavirus specials is a really shitty thing to do. People are dying.

5 Likes

Great, now i feel bad

California just went under full lockdown. We should have gone a week ago.

Momentum advanced with pano sunroof

none of the posted ones in yellow have advanced. all have the roof.

Thunder grey without msds. Returning my jeep lease is up. What woukd that go for

12 k miles. Traces and fees

Taxes and fees

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip / geography – NYC TRISTATE AREA, PA, CT & SURROUNDING STATES ONLY, NO SHIPPING, NO ACROSS THE COUNTRY. PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THIS GEOGRAPHY.
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty? PenFed? USAA?
  6. MSDs?

Also none of the cheap xc40s left are thunder gray, so the car’s going to be somewhere in the mid to high 3s, depending on msrp.

Are these all AWD?

Awesome deals by the way

All of these are awd

There’s now 2k Volvo loyalty on all models that stacks with pull ahead. Loyalty on the xc40 i posted would make them about $200 a month. We’re likely shut in nj soon, so if you need a car, grab one asap. For what it’s worth, these are Tristate area only. It would be foolish to open these up out of region. Please do not message me if not from the Tristate area or eastern PA.