AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Reviews only.

Mike-
Appreciate you taking care of my cousin on a Nissan Murano. I referred her to you earlier this week and today she drove down and picked it up. The end-to-end process was seamless and easy. Thanks again dude!

Thank you! Drive in good health!

2 Likes

This thread is for reviews only.

Big thanks to Mike for getting me my new Volvo T6 XC60 R-Design.

Was all set with a deal with Mike. Contacted me a day later to say he could save me $$$ via another dealer. Original deal had MSD’s but new deal was same numbers, with even a slightly higher MSRP vehicle and no MSD’s allowed. Thus, saving the outlay of the MSD’s. This was my first lease and the process was quick and painless.

Perfect timing to surprise my wife for our wedding anniversary.

5 Likes

Thanks Mike. This was the most straightforward and painless transaction I ever had leasing a car. My wife is extremely happy with our new QX60. Would definitely be recommending you to all!

1 Like

Highly recommend Mike and would definitely use him again in the future. He was dilligent in communication and got me a great deal on 2019 Volvo XC60 R-Design.

2 Likes

Mike-
Pleasure meeting you today. My sister loves the car and the deal. Thanks again!

-Gus

Thank you, Gus! Drive in good health!

I reached out to @aronchi last week about a xc90 momentum , and within an hour of texting back and forth we had deal hammered out. I am by no means a leasehackr and Mike was kind enough to put everything into layman’s for me. The whole process was seamless and within a few days I had a beautiful new car waiting for me when I got home.
Thanks Mike ! IMG_4547

5 Likes

Great experience with @aronchi - contacted him in the afternoon, and picked up my S60 the next morning!
Mike handled all the details and made sure to follow up with insurance, etc. The price was exactly to the dollar as advertised. I would heartily recommend him for anyone looking for a new car at a great price with minimal hassle.

6 Likes

I wanted to share my experience with @aronchi. He got me an amazing deal on Volvo XC60 T6 R with Advanced package 62K MSRP: ~$500 + zero drive-off + MSD (NJ). It was pleasure to work with him - professional, quick, very responsive. He made sure that all paperwork is ready for me so I just stopped by at a dealership for literally 10 min to sign everything and left driving a new car. Thanks a lot!

5 Likes

I want to thank Mike (@aronchi) for getting me a great deal on a Murano SV. Mike was quick, very professional and went over all details to get my deal and deliver my Murano w/ one day left in month. I know he was juggling other deals at time but Mike didn’t miss a beat.

Sorry for getting this review in a month late, but I’ve been busy traveling the past month and haven’t even had much time in the Murano, which is great to drive. Thanks again Mike!

3 Likes

Thanks to Mike for the great deal I got on a 2020 XC90. He was extremely responsive, made it a seamless process and the deal/numbers were exactly as he had outlined. I’d recommend him with no hesitation!

That’s the attitude of Aronchi:

[aronchi]
"
Nothing bothers me more than people who are “looking to pay something”. Nobody cares what you’re looking to pay. The car leases like trash.
"

Also nothing bothers me more than people who randomly message me looking for a car i didn’t post without providing any form of information other than what they’re “looking to pay” at 11pm on a Friday! Have a good night buddy.

1 Like

That’s the way you have should answered me. Lol, better not answering me at 11pm on a Friday

Thanks for letting me know how i should have answered you. Thanks for also following the format i ask for when people reach out. Good luck with a murano platinum for 350 per month.

1 Like

Interested in white XC60, R design 12k miles and would be registered in NJ. Let me know if there’s anything available. Thanks!

Aronchi is da man… There’s just no question. I’ve never had a transaction move more predictably, smoothly and professionally. I got what I wanted, when I wanted, at the price I wanted… This is what car buying (leasing) should be like.

I will post pics and more info - but in the meanwhile, know that he hunted down an X3 with a very peculiar build (ZDB rules!) and I’m a happy camper.