AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Had a mediocre experience with a BMW deal in December.

Decided on a M340xi but didn’t notice that the car came with summer tires until after the pickup. Prior to the pickup, already had a talk with Mike about the snow/winter situation and he mentioned that most BMWs come with all season tires so I did not even notice the car I picked has different tires. Would have appreciated if he would have checked or mentioned it and he ignored my text when he’s notified of the issue.

Dealership is also not the best in class. Originally pickup date is on Dec 23rd but Mike said the only window is 10:30 to 2pm so I said we can do it on Dec 24th since my wife will be working half day. Agreed to do it at 1pm but then later he said dealership is closing at noon. So we said we can pick it up on the 26th instead. When I was about to sign, dealership already prepared all paperwork on Dec 24 and they won’t change it to accurately reflect the correct date. So lease started a couple days early which isn’t a big deal but it’s just the service attitude that I have problem with.

Anyway, I get a decent car at a good price. I just have to put in extra money to get different tires for the winter if needed.

1 Like

Thanks for grabbing the 340. I didn’t ignore your text - I probably missed it as I was slammed into month-end. Every single m340 I did over the past few months came on all season tires. I confirmed at several stores that they all come on all-seasons. You also had ample time to inspect your car at pick up. This is a very difficult to get car - I had several applications approved last month and could not find an m340 for them. I hope you enjoy it and drive in good health.

1 Like

I have assumed that it came with all season at the time so it didn’t even come to my mind. Lesson learned but I think it’ll be good for you to have double checked for your future customers as well.

I just wanted to thank Mike for such a pleasant experience from the beginning to the end. Mike was extremely patient with this newbie over here. I went from using a “stealership” for my 1st 2 leases, then a local broker and now a broker I never met. I see that as progression and Mike made that process so much easier. I was going back and forth on different XC90’s. I wanted a 7 seater with advanced but settled for a 6 seater with advance. It’s a demo model but you would never be able to tell. The dealership experience was phenomenal. I was in and out within 20 minutes. The only reason it was 20 min and not 15 min is because I asked the finance manager about wheel and tire which I ended up purchasing because the price was good. I have 21’s and live within NYC so 2 rims or tires and it will pay for itself.
One would say with all the brokers on this forum why choose Mike? I would say communication, communication, and communication. I sent him a text on Superbowl Sunday at 1:06 pm and he replied to me at 1:08pm with his inventory and what he probably had. He didn’t have February numbers yet but kept me updated when he finally got them. Again, with all the choices of brokers, Mike is a sure pick and he’s patient and understanding. I’ve been lurking on the website 3 months doing my homework prior to choosing Mike and his patience is what won me over. Thanks again Mike and I will be referring family and friends when their leases are up.

1 Like

I want to thank Mike for his help of locating a good deal for me: XC60 with advanced package. It’s straightforward to work with him as he is upfront with everything and newbie friendly. I sent my Volvo app to him on Wednesday and by Saturday I left the dealership a happy man. There is some confusion on my side as Connecticut has a tiered system of sales tax but Mike is patient and confirmed the numbers are correct, accuracy by dollar. Trust his process and numbers. The whole delivery process essentially took less than 10 minutes, efficient and crystal clear. Enjoy Mike while you can, he’s a rare find and I’m glad I’m made the right decision to hire him.

2 Likes

Worked with Mike the last few weeks on a loaner lease xc40. His communication and honesty has been refreshing. I picked up my new car yesterday on a busy last Saturday of the month.

Mike even picked me up from the airport. I had a flight delay as well so that could have and may have thrown his day for a total curve ball.

We have a few small hiccups with the dealership(door dings and missing key the joys of a loaner) and it’s nothing Mike could have predicted or helped until we got the car. Apparently xc40s come with 3 keys and one is red and used for car share and cannot be used as a normal fob. He’s helped me through and issues are being resolved. So 10/10 for Mike!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words and even nicer gift! It was my pleasure grabbing you at the airport. I’m sure we’ll quickly get everything worked out on the dings that you saw.

I just got a XC40 R design from Aronachi.

I’m not the type to usually write a review, however Aronchi went so above and beyond in answering every annoying question I had, that he deserves to be recognized for it. He educated me on the structure of the lease, explaining every number and detail, even taught me about MSD’s etc.
I would highly recommend him to anyone I knew, seeing for myself how good natured and moral he is. He is worth having on your side.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Review threads are for customers only. Sending one PM does not a customer make. Brokers, like any business, have the right to decline to conduct business with individuals.

I didnt think of posting it when the deal was done, but was very pleased with the transaction with Aronchi on an I8 back in the summer. Had some issues with getting the perm plate after the temp tag expired and he reached out to the dealership and got it figured out quickly for me.

Thank you, Kyle! Your roadster is stunning! I hope your wife is enjoying it!

Just got a great deal on a Volvo XC60 from Mike. The best experience I’ve had! I reached out to him last Saturday and he got back to me within the hour. A little paperwork and 20 minutes at the dealership later, dropped my old lease off and drove off in a brand new XC60. Mike’s everything you hope for in a broker, great deals, professional, and incredibly responsive. He does everything to ensure the dealership process is quick and smooth. Definitely going with Mike on my next lease too!

Mike got me a great deal on a fully loaded Volvo XC40 T5 R-Design. Extremely easy to work with, let me know everything the dealer needed up front, gave me tips for out of state registration and even personally delivered the Volvo to where it was most convenient for me! When delivered, he even gave me a tour of the vehicle and all the functions.

His process was quick, painless and convenient. He won’t let you down! :+1:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to drive your car. It handles very well at extremely high speeds, i made sure to verify!

Thank you! It was a pleasure meeting you!

XC90 White 6 Seat Momentum with Advanced

Deal 1 of 2

Picked up this great deal on this XC 90 with loyalty. Mike dealt with my endless texts and back and forth so I can ensure I picked up exactly what my wife wanted. My family members and friends have been using him for years and he really does delivery what he promises.

I really do appreciate your customer service during this time especially with the pandemic going on.

XC40 Deal 2 of 2

Two deals in one day, and I felt this needed a separate thread.

Mike worked with Mia getting her exactly what she wanted within her budget as a recent college graduate and even spent time explaining the value of certain packages over another.

I wish the weather was a bit more cooperative for some better pictures

1 Like

Thanks so much, Nick! I hope you both drive in good health. I actually took a father / daughter pic too yesterday because it was the first time I’ve done that kind of deal and your cars look so similar. Be well and I’ll be seeing you in a few months, hopefully

2 Likes

Thanks for the help and easy process Mike!

2 Likes

Thank you and Julieanna for what you’re both doing for NY right now.

3 Likes