AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Aronchi was super helpful in getting my car. As soon as I arrived he made the process seamless. Everything was exactly as described to me 10/10 would recommend and I am loving the new whip!

1 Like

I’m not sure anything could have gone smoother with my Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription. Searched for color (ext/int) I wanted with packages I wanted. $0 down. Delivered car to my house(I’m not close :grin:), speedy transaction. Discussed all options and prices. Beat all local deals. Probably saved me $$$$ over life of lease. Car is great!

1 Like

Thank you, Priya! And thank you for the bottle of wine, which the family loved on Passover!!

Thanks so much! Don’t speed too much!

Beautiful color combo. Enjoy an awesome car, Jeff!

Finalized 22 MDX Tech lease deal with Aronchi this afternoon. Car received few hours ago.

Seamless process throughout, Aronchi was super communicative during the process. Especially for a guy like me, a bit on the traditional side, hesitant to pull the trigger with the broker thing, but glad I did. Much, much better than the 6 hours I spent in the dealership in the past.

(Not to mention the dealership wouldn’t come close to the deal I got).

Thank you Mike. You definitely have a happy customer, will be glad to refer you, and work with you in the future!!

1 Like

We needed a cheap commuter car so we leased a 2020 Leaf through Mike. If you are wondering, “Is it worth the fee?” let me just tell you it is. Hands down this was the simplest transaction I could imagine. Mike posted a deal and I messaged him to request a car. Within a day, the car was secured and we had a price that I have absolute confidence I could not have gotten on my own. $75 @ month to drive this car for 2 years with 10K miles per year.

We completed the credit app directly through the dealers secure website and scheduled our pick up date.

On pick up day, we arrived at our scheduled time to meet Mike and his dad. Our paperwork was ready, the car was ready and on the charger. We went inside to sign the prepared documents. This was all done with Mike and his dad. We didn’t speak to a single employee of the dealership. No pushing warranties, no add-ons even offered. Just the deal we agreed to ready to go.

We walked outside with his dad while he installed the temporary tags and walked me through the car.

30 minutes after we arrived, we drove off the lot with the new car.

You can’t go wrong and you certainly won’t regret anything. Every question was met with a very quick and complete response. At pick up we were met with friendly people who made everything simple.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your thorough review. I should probably thank you instead for being so easy to deal with during the craziest month end ever. Thank you for your patience and drive in good health

1 Like

Thanks so much! Really enjoyed your mdx. It looks awesome in black!

- no longer suggest

2 Likes

[removed - would not suggest any longer]

Thanks, Kris! Glad we got it turned around so quickly and thank you for setting up everyone at the dealership with their vaccine appointments!! @moderators please move to my review thread. thanks!!

1 Like

I have nothing but good things to say about working with Mike. While I wasn’t able to get a car through him (in no way Mike’s fault), I would have no hesitation recommending him to anyone looking for a Volvo. If he’ll still have my business in the future I would not hesitate to call him again. He’s professional and a prompt communicator who patiently answered all my questions.

I had a very pleasant experience in getting an Acura MDX with Mike. I had done some prior research and his deal was the best deal. Not only that but he was very prompt and easy to communicate with. The pickup process was very smooth and I drove off in a matter of minutes. I highly recommend Mike if you’re in the market for an Acura.

Just picked up my new XC90 T6. Great experience from start to finish with Mike. He was able to pinpoint several different cars for me to pick based on my requirements and arranged pick up in a couple days. Mike is a pro’s pro and goes the extra mile for his customers!

Thanks @bkeenan999 and @amir_127 ! It was a pleasure working with you and drive your awesome trucks in good health!

Here to pile on with the A+ reviews for Mike. Within minutes of messaging him for an S60 for my parents, he had responded with several options. Mike was extremely responsive, patient, and made things simple and painless from start to finish. Mike delivered the car and made sure the paperwork was a breeze, and of course all the numbers matched up with everything we’d originally agreed on.

He was a pleasure to work with and I wouldn’t hesitate to work with him again or refer him to friends and family. If he can satisfy my parents and their pickiness, he can make anyone a satisfied customer. Thanks, Mike!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! IMO pine gray is the best s60 color!

We had the pleasure of dealing with Mike recently on a loaded XC90 T8 Inscription Recharge shipping over to western PA. You can expect pretty much instantaneous communication via text and the best pricing you’re going to find anywhere. Really A+ service. Thanks again Mike! My wife loves her new ride!

Just an absolutely stunning (and super rare) build! I hope your wife enjoys it in good health!