šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

I sent you a PM, thank you!

Didnā€™t realize you could play with residuals on demos. Always thought they were fixed by the finance company. Thanks for the info.

8/14 - Updated rows 45 and 47 in our sheet for the month.

22 XC60 B5 Inscription (climate + advanced) updated to 11% off with no fee. We have about a dozen to pick from.

22 XC60 B6 R-design (climate + advanced) updated to 12% off with no fee. This is a hot car in blue on black

22 XC90 T6 momentum (climate and 20s) added at 12% off in silver/black.

Actual RV used in the deal calculation - not one adjusted down for miles.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
  7. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car? Please provide details.
1 Like

they are, but loaners technically have lower residuals when you adjust for the mileage they have on them. You can show a 15% discount, but a rv thatā€™s 2 points lower than base rv, so itā€™s not really a 15% discountā€¦

8/15 - thereā€™s a xc90 t6m loaner on row 51 at 12% off w no fee. Silver on black + climate and 20s. someone grab it. Also a xc90 t6m 6 passenger in blue/blondeā€¦

Great deal on the T6M. Iā€™d be all over it if I was in your region.

1 Like

We need deals like this in SoCal !

1 Like

Would it be wise to get out of my lease before year end rather than waiting til Jan? S60 T6 lease up in Jan, $349 payment rn which I know is ridiculously low but curious on everyoneā€™s thoughts if the market is going to get any better by Jan.

1 Like

8/17: 2022 S60 Recharge Extended Ranges 4% off MSRP with NO FEE ON VOLVO EVER. 3 cars available. If leasing, 4% off less an additional $1250 lease cash.

1. R-design expression ~$54k
  2. R-design $56k
  3. Inscription $56k

The cars are made in America so they may still get the 7500 w the new bill. The first one shouldā€¦

For those wondering what these lease like, hereā€™s an example of the r-design expression. Loyalty and affinity are 500 each on this, can be added.

Hey. Got this email from Volvo about my xc90. Whatā€™s his $4k they are talking about, the email doesnā€™t clarify anything further.

lease cash / loyalty, etc.

What vehicle will get the 4k if playing the cards right?

It depends where the dealer is located

Hot car - Demo XC90 T6M 7 passenger denim blue / maroon w climate and 21s at 12% off with NO FEE (actually 12% off, not an inflated discount and lowered residual). Get an actual car buying experience, donā€™t pay for a phone number.

Denim/Maroon is absolutely the best color combination and it is so hard to find.

4 Likes

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

but really itā€™s white/amber

8/21 - weā€™re doing another one car promo special for clients whose lease return we buy.

NEW XC90 T6 inscription with every possible option (climate, advanced, 21s, air suspension, bowers, lounge package) - nearly a $78k msrp at about 14% off msrp. Oh and itā€™s white.

4 Likes

Wishful thinking but whatā€™s your landscape look like for v60 CCs? Iā€™m starting to see some ā€˜23s trickle in here and there.

1 Like

i havent sold once since costco in 2020.

SIde note - added a bunch of 51-52k demo xc60s (climate, wheels, some have HK). Theyā€™re 12% off w no fee.

2 Likes

hi - we donā€™t have a car currently - is the cx90 only available with a trade?