🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

Some scumbag dealer in NY sent some BS flyer claiming to be the original selling dealer and offering 2K towards new lease if trading in a Xc40. Maybe they saw one of those fake offers?

XC40 is gold now, I think.

Xc40 have equity and maybe you got targeted loyalty in addition to regular loyalty

It was interesting because it wasn’t the original selling dealer though, the ad falsely stated they were. Thanks again for the deal, next would be the new X1 if the leasing works out in a year which we’ll be sure to reach out to you about.

Only a few more days left in the month to grab one of our awesome XC90 deals at 8% off on a t6 momentum and 9% off on a t6 inscription, while also getting $2500 in volvo lease loyalty. Thanks to these rebates, we have had some crazy xc90 deals this month, always below 1% of MSRP.

Additional loaners will be posted in the next day or so.

Hello, I want more information on this deal for the xc90 please. Is the monthly payment $680?

please pm me w the requested information above.

last day of the month for july! extra $500 off MSRP on all xc90s (taking t6m’s to around 9% and t6i to around 10% off msrp). extra 500 off on the xc60 t8s, making them $3k off msrp! An additional 500 off on xc40s, making them below invoice (better cash / finance - the lease sucks).

grab your car asap!!!

Wondering how the market changes today across all cars with the recession.

8/4 - Updated for August, Volvo finally came through. Notes below:

• XC60 and XC90s are incredibly strong, especially if you’re coming out of a decent lease return. Loyalty on both is also strong, and you can stack affinity/aplan on top. There is good xc90 inventory, but it is going fast, so don’t wait. Very good xc60 inventory
  • We will be adding about 20 loaner demos that are ready to roll for additional savings
  • If we buy your lease return, home delivery is free, otherwise we will charge extra for delivery
  • We have a few XC40 left, they’re basically invoice deals, better to finance
  • No S60 until posted
  • No wagons. Please contact @Benedetto for his wagons because he’s European
  • Still have a few 2022 extended range xc60 t8s available at 2500 off msrp + the 7500 tax credit.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
  7. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car? Please provide details.

PS - no matter what @Ursus tries to assure you of, if you are coming out of a volvo lease, there is a 99% likelihood that due to the fall in the used market, your lease return has no equity. Please keep that in mind when reaching out. Specifically:

• If your car has a carfax, right off the bat, you have no equity.
  • If you have high miles (think 40k+ for a 2019), you have no equity.
  • Any off lease XC90t5, most t6 momentums, pretty much all R-designs and heavy spec-ed inscriptions have no equity.
  • All S60s have no equity.
  • XC60 T5 inscriptions could have equity. T6 R-designs have no equity - you got them super cheap from us 3 years ago for a reason…
  • Some low mileage xc40s have equity. If you’re over 30k miles, probably nothing there
3 Likes

Does Volvo pass along the tax rebate for the xc60 recharge on a lease?

i.e. @aronchi’s dealer will not match any higher quote you may get from any other of usual suspects. You can’t sell your Volvo to anyone (other than a Volvo dealer for another Volvo), without buying it out and paying the sales tax first, of course. Which will negate any equity you might have, unless you are lucky enough to live in a state that charge sales tax on the full selling price (VA, MD, TX) and have a low mileage vehicle.

2 Likes

yes, but to elaborate - dealers, especially volvo dealers, are flush with used inventory and don’t need to overpay like moneyburners like carmax / carvana.

No one’s arguing about that. Just don’t make blanket statements that there is no equity in Volvo. There can be, just not through you.

4 Likes

EDIT: PENDING

ONE OFF SPECIAL FOR CLIENTS WHOSE LEASE WE BUY OUT:

New XC90 T6M (climate, 20 inch wheels). 12.5% off pre-rebate w no fee.

2022 24 month 7500 miles w no rebates: 551 plus taxes fees and MSD

Yes, no, maybe?

no it doesnt.

1 Like

With arrival of the slightly retooled XC40’s, do we think some could end up in the loaner pool in the back half of the year?

Trying to convince myself that XC40 deals will get better at some point, but they obviously have no issue selling them at MSRP for the time being.

no and most 22 loaners are coming out right now b/c 23s are being put into loaner service.

our 22 loaners will be posted over the weekend. should have around 20 cars to pick from.

I find this odd because Carmax offered me $33.8K on my S60 T6 R with my buyout being $27.8K. Granted I’m going to lose some on 6.625% sales tax plus doc fee but there’s still equity there. I think part of the problem is they discontinued the T6’s in favor of the B6’s which were detuned and are slower. Plus S60’s were temp on production hold while they send what chips they are getting to the XC’s. When I look up 2019 S60 T6 R’s on cars.com there’s only 7 of them for sale within 50 miles of me (NYC tristate area).

3 Likes