🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Greetings,

What about 2022’s / demos? Looking for XC90 T8’s. Thanks

all out of 2022 xc90 t8s, let alone demos.

Wow. Things are tight…

Looking to trade in my xc60 between this month or the next. Will keep checking your updates. Thanks!

There is no equity in Volvos (c) :point_up:

Good to know. So they are not going for kbb value?

Nothing is going for KBB, but this was a joke. Just ask @aronchi lol

I’m selling my '19 S60 to Driveway for $34,338 for $7,600 equity**

3 Likes

if the expectation is KBB value, you should look into selling directly to KBB…

7/20 - lots of xc90 demos added at well over 9% off with NO FEE. Very good on 24 month terms. Probably a dozen or so to choose from. Note: DEMOS DO NOT GET THE $2500 VOLVO LEASE TO LEASE LOYALTY, SO IF YOU ARE COMING OUT OF A VOLVO, THEY DO NOT MAKE SENSE FOR YOU.

Are you interested in leasing a vehicle if I don’t have a lease return? Or should I not bother messaging?

not at the prices posted, but i can do a deal.

Do XC40 loaners ever come up or is it strictly the larger SUVs?

xc40 loaners havent come up in well over a year.

Some scumbag dealer in NY sent some BS flyer claiming to be the original selling dealer and offering 2K towards new lease if trading in a Xc40. Maybe they saw one of those fake offers?

XC40 is gold now, I think.

Xc40 have equity and maybe you got targeted loyalty in addition to regular loyalty

It was interesting because it wasn’t the original selling dealer though, the ad falsely stated they were. Thanks again for the deal, next would be the new X1 if the leasing works out in a year which we’ll be sure to reach out to you about.

Only a few more days left in the month to grab one of our awesome XC90 deals at 8% off on a t6 momentum and 9% off on a t6 inscription, while also getting $2500 in volvo lease loyalty. Thanks to these rebates, we have had some crazy xc90 deals this month, always below 1% of MSRP.

Additional loaners will be posted in the next day or so.

Hello, I want more information on this deal for the xc90 please. Is the monthly payment $680?

please pm me w the requested information above.

last day of the month for july! extra $500 off MSRP on all xc90s (taking t6m’s to around 9% and t6i to around 10% off msrp). extra 500 off on the xc60 t8s, making them $3k off msrp! An additional 500 off on xc40s, making them below invoice (better cash / finance - the lease sucks).

grab your car asap!!!